Hair Goal?

Tracy

My hair role models are the late Aaliyah, Kenya Moore, Wanakee, Adrienne, Jade, Allandra, Adrienne, Armyqt and a lady from the boards long ago who had LOVELY hair - Jamila? I think her name was? Dalailapab's sister.

I also love Karen Marie and Jennifer Bahney's hair from LHL...

My ultimate is the chick who posed for the Pantene commercial....the one with the unbelievably shiny golden hair. That's my ultimate goal.....I have a pic but I can't post it /images/graemlins/frown.gif. Her hair is stunning.

Here...

Allandra

Lovely Pantene Hair /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here are the links incase the pictures 'act up':

http://www.pantene.com/img/spash/splash_left.gif
http://www.pantene.com/en_US/dmr2/img/dmr2_mainvis.jpg
http://www.pantene.com/en_US/registration/img/visu_joinus_error.jpg
http://www.pantene.com/en_US/questions/img/visuel.jpg

Sunshine

What is that pretty girl's name from LL Cool J and Debbie Allen's TV show "In the House"? She played Debbie Allen's daughter. I can't remember her name so I don't know if anyone mentioned her already. Her hair is beautiful too.

beawo

My hair goal is definetly Andrienne and the Hair lady(www.growafrolong.com - i think). In summary Andrienne's hair condition and the length of the Hair lady, waist length or even longer.

daviine

OMG! I was just thinking about Dalilapab's sister but couldn't remember her name for the life of me!!!!! She had some gorgeous hair!!!!

My role models are many. I love many people's hair on this board and other boards, I don't want to name names because I don't want to forget anyone but I love looking at everyone's hair. They always make me wasnt to wash and condition my hair!!!!

Everyday people on the street with gorgeous hair are my hair role models!!!!
Men with long cornrowed hair are my role models.
My students with beautiful unharmed hair are my role models.

My hair goal: I want to take a topless picture with my hair covering my nipples/breasts! It probably win't happen at the rate I'm going (maintenance wise not growth wise) but my realistic goal is to have healthy, thick/full, shiny hair that makes people wanna stop me in the street instead of the other way around! (And of course I'll be more than happy to share everything I've learned on the hair boards!) /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Lovelylocs

Board members- Hiza, ArmyQt, Leejure
Celebs- Thandie Newton, Vanessa Bryant, the lady from the Salerm ad in my salon, the girl from Mysteeq that was in the video with the Neptunes, and Wanakee.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Victoria Dillard. But I think she recently cut hers real short, though...

[/ QUOTE ]

I must have run across a real cute picture of her that day because I don't remember what her hair looked like.
I think it was the way her hair looked in that BET movie with Allen Payne...

My hair goals are Iris and the little girl in my signature.

From all the pics I've seem so far:

Board Members -Adrienne(I just saw your album for the fist time, beautiful), Allandra(Your good reccomendations on the board are great for my hair(I think our hair might be simmilar) I can't wait to see your album when its done, Bree, pretty much all the healthy hair experts and beyond brastrap ladies.

Celebrities -Aaliyah(RIP), Janet Jackson, Vivica Foxes new long layerd look.

TastesLikeMusic

perhaps not my hair 'goal' -- but hair i admire:

amel larrieux and alicia keys

i guess i'm not trying to get my hair to look like anyone elses...but there's plenty of hair that i think is great

Leslie_C

well my short term hair goal is the one with the straight hair on Half and Half. I really like her hair and it seems attainable...long term goal, Ill have to think about it

levette

I think a lot of you'll have lovely hair here. Some of my ultimate hair icons here include:

Adrienne- her photos launched my hair growing quest.
Hairlove- any time you can go that long without a relaxer and your hair still looks that healthy and shiny. you got it going on.
Supergirl- She definitely is representing us 4a/b's. Gives me hope- plus I am biased towards teachers- (same career)
Sherrylove- love her long shiny wrap styles.
Tracy- Love that red hair color.
Beverly- Beautiful rollersets

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
SoAnxious12 said:
my inspirations are teen singer Jhene, Carmelhonee, hiarlove, irresistble(sp?), Kelis, Allandra, and Ananda Lewis.

[/ QUOTE ]
Aww you're so sweet. Thanks hun.

getmoore

[ QUOTE ]
carletta said:
mine are:

supergirl
adrienne
hairlove
irresistable
all of them hair the BOMB HAIR!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]