Hair growing pains

CoCoGirl821

Today I was playing with my new growth. I noticed that the back of my hair has longer new growth than the front/top. I don't know if it has something to do with the whole growth deficiencies where your part is, but I was quite suprised by my discovery. Does anyone else have this problem, and if so what are you doing to correct the issue?

lnhair

I dont believe that one's head of hair get the same amount of growth throughout. For example my nape grows faster than the front of my head or crown. So maybe its that. Over all i get about a third of an inch but their are areas of my head that only gain about a fourth of an inch a month. I really dont think that it has to do with how your hair is being treated. Maybe growth is just not the same throughout your head of hair. I hope that this helps. If not maybe the other ladies can help you. :)

rdm

My hair grows at different rates all over my head. Seems like it grows faster on the crown and front.

seymone

The nape/back grows about 3/4 inch were as my front/crown grows about 1/2... I am really just growing to love my hair more and more.