hair ideas for vacation

Glamorous_chic

im going on vacation for my bday in december and i need ideas for my hair. i will be swimming and snorkeling, and it will be warm and humid, so i know that i need something that is low maintenance. i dont really want the typical cornrows and i dont want something as labor intensive as micros, kinky twist or sengalese twists. i really want something curly. any ideas for something that will withstand swimming and snorkeling? will a curly weave work or is this asking for trouble? thanks for any help

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
I'm going on a cruise this Saturday, and even though I've been doing a wig reggie I'm on the same page as you, I'm going to be all in the water and stuff, and I REALLY didn't want to think about the wig flying off when I'm jet skiing! :lachen:
I also wanted a curly look, so I decided to just buy some bulk curly hair and put box braids in. No micros, just inch wide braids. I did sideways cornrows in the front and some box braids in the back. First time braiding extensions for me, so I had a lot of trial and error. I love the curly look but I know it will be MUCH easier to blend my relaxed hair with straight braid hair next time :nono:

Attachments

• braids100_1853.jpg
    braids100_1853.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 11
  • braids100_1824.jpg
    braids100_1824.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 10
  • braids100_1830.jpg
    braids100_1830.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 10