Hair Intro-Need some tips

ceebee3

I'm looking for some ideas on how to style my hair. For the last 4 weeks I've just rollerset and wrapped and it's been kind of straight. That's okay sometimes but I want some more body and less frizz. I just started my healthy hair care regimen and I'm kind of clueless on how to style my hair. Ladies I've used gel and a ponytail for the last 10-13 years with a relaxer every year or so. I've never really taken care of my hair. I'm not really sure of the length but I'm looking for some ways to style it after I take out the rollers. I've done the pincurls but I don't think I'm doing it right, my hair was all over the place today. I was thinking of a braidout but I don't want to attempt that until I'm closer to my 12 weeks. I'm now 5 weeks post relaxer.

Thanks for all your help.

Cher

Attachments

• Backview.jpg
    Backview.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 5
  • After Wash 2-14-09.jpg
    After Wash 2-14-09.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Side-Back View.jpg
    Side-Back View.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 6
Ok, so I'm at work now and my hair is looking a mess. It will be back in a ponytail soon if you all don't help me.:spinning:

ummm......have you thought about getting a fake pony and putting it in a bun? Braidouts would look cute, i mean, I have the same problem, but the styles I want, I will have to have midback length hair, so I mean, not to be rude but there's not much you can do with short hair, IMO. I had short hair, and I couldn't do ish, I tried to make it grow so I could do something with it, I'm not sure, but when I had short hair, I got a maneclip from maneclip.com(I think that's the site) and a piece of weave and wore a bun for my whole college semester, and my hair grew it's butt off, now I just wear my doughnut bun with my real hair with a hair net.....I'm sorry I couldn't be more help to you...

I've found the secret to a good style is a good cut. Then everything else just falls into place.

Thanks Ladies,

I'm going to look into getting some hair pieces for now. Wearing it out is not working for me. I might try that silk scarf thing on the weekend.

Back