( Hair Loss ) Why You Should Re-grow Your Lost Hair NATURALLY

hope5506

All those unnatural ways to grow hair with harsh chemicals and by plugging in hair transplants are earning huge corporations billions of dollars and doctors hundreds of thousands of dollars each year.

Why would they be foolish enough to promote something that would cost you less than $15 in grocery store stuff that can help to stop hair loss and regrow lost hair ?

On top of that, they can’t make any money off of you from return visits or forcing you to buy their stuff every month for the rest of your life !

Rogaine® will set you back $40 a month, about $500 a year – for life. A hair transplant will cost around $10,000 or so. And the worst thing about them is that if they don’t work you don’t get your money back.

TCT

All those unnatural ways to grow hair with harsh chemicals and by plugging in hair transplants are earning huge corporations billions of dollars and doctors hundreds of thousands of dollars each year.

Why would they be foolish enough to promote something that would cost you less than $15 in grocery store stuff that can help to stop hair loss and regrow lost hair ?

On top of that, they can’t make any money off of you from return visits or forcing you to buy their stuff every month for the rest of your life !

Rogaine® will set you back $40 a month, about $500 a year – for life. A hair transplant will cost around $10,000 or so. And the worst thing about them is that if they don’t work you don’t get your money back.

ive seen somewhat bald ladies. black, white, and other than that. i think the ones who i see with the top of the head balding have mostly been other than black (although for sure i have seen some african american women with that as well). anyhow, the majority of the african women who i see with out and out balding, seems to come from traction aloicia on the frontal hair line. i dont know if this book will address that issue. his techniques seem to be saying rub olive oil on to unblock the poares ect.... traction aloecia is from scaring not dht. i dont think there is a corrolation between this book and the needs of the women here who have this issue. dont know this for sure, just a guess from the excerps the author provided.