Hair mayo: Africa's best vs ORS

Sal

Hair mayo: Africa\'s best vs ORS

Wich one did you like best?
I liked the ORS but Africa's best is cheaper so that's why I'm asking it

Re: Hair mayo: Africa\'s best vs ORS

Hello I have been lurking on this site for almost a year. I like the ORS better. Africa's best did nothing for my hair.

I use and love Africa's Best leave in liquid hair mayo, and their shea butter with T tree oil is superb. The kid's detangling lotion is almost magical. Next time you go to a bss check out the ingredients. This stuff is great!

I like both but prefer Africas Best. The childrens stuff is great. The carrot oil is what helped me to realize I just needed to take better care of my ends. I keep the mayo on hand as deep coditioner. It was my backup detangler if other products didn't work.

Even though they are both called Hair Mayo, these are two completely different products (IMO). I also noticed that people usually like either one or the other, not both. For me, I like the ORS and not the Africa's Best.

I prefer Africa's Best. The ORS was okay and the price really turned me off. Africa's Best is my favorite, I love how it makes my hair feel and the ingredients are wonderful.

I tried the Africa's best this weekend, and while my hair seemed a little stronger and glossier, it was NOT softer...and that was what I wanted. I think I will save it for mild protein treatments before and after flatironing.

Is Africa's best considered a protein or moisturising conditioner or both?

Well I consider it a mild protein conditioner but it does a good job at moisturizing.

Never tried Africa's Best, but I used ORS faithfully when I first when natural and loved it.
love.gif
I would mix it with olive oil, slather it on, and sit with a plastic cap under the dryer for 25-30 minutes. My hair always felt strong and moisturized. I would definitely recommend it
smile.gif

Back