Hair Mayo's

Aalize

Hair Mayo\'s

Has anyone used both ORS Hair Mayonnaise and Africa's Best Hair Mayonnaise? If so, which did you prefer, and what results did you achieve?

Thank you in advance

Brownie

Re: Hair Mayo\'s

I haven't tried ORS's hair mayo, but I like AB's because if I put it on my hair under a conditioning cap, when I wash it out, my hair comes out really soft. I've tried Motion's CPR which is what AB's hair mayo kind of looks like, but TO ME the results with AB is much, much better than Motion's CPR.

LondonDiva

Brownie, the main purpose of the Motions CPR is to stop breaking and shedding firstly, I think the moisture element come a close second. Therefore the result may not have been on par with your experience of the AB Hair Mayo. To get a little moisture back after a protein treatment follow up with a moisturising conditioner. Using the CPR too many times causes dryness and breakage on the hair.

simone103

I have both the ORS Hair Mayonnaise and AB Hair Mayonnaise and they both produce good results on my hair. If you look at the ingredients on the back of each, they are almost identical, except AB has mineral oil in it, and is cheaper.

LondonDiva

That's one of the reasons I didn't try the AB. Mmmmmm(thinking about trying it)

No you're not! /images/graemlins/fallenangel.gif
Yes you are! /images/graemlins/swearing.gif
No you're not!/images/graemlins/fallenangel.gif
Yes you are!/images/graemlins/swearing.gif
No you're not!/images/graemlins/fallenangel.gif
Yes you are!/images/graemlins/swearing.gif

Honi

There is no board.

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif LondonDiva I'm gonna have to call a psychiatrist for you in a minute! You are too funny.

LondonDiva

Girl after the day I've had I need to be a lil crazy. You know, takes the edge off all that hostile office politics I have to contend with. But not for much longer. I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

Brownie

LondonDiva,
I know just about everyone has excellent results using Motions CPR, but I tried it a while back to control breakage, and it did nothing for me. I even bought it a second time /images/graemlins/confused.gifbecause I couldn't imagine why it didn't work, but the second time around was no better. For my hair, AB hair mayo works great to strengthen, reduce breakage and soften my hair.

I really wanted to like the Motions CPR but unfortunately it made my hair a tangled birds nest /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Didn't work for me, but I know it does for alot of others on this board.