hair One like WEN? At Sally's

czyfaith77

It has been a while ladies. Actually, a long time since I last been on. I came to ask if anyone has tried hair One at Sally's. The sales associates in the store did not recognize it until I mentioned it but from the way it is marketed and packaged, I am thinking it is Sally's version of WEN. When they realized it they totally agreed.

I actually love it. It had very nice slip and I am pleased with the results. I had been looking for a sulfate free cleansing agent ( for lack of better words than saying shampoo). This I think is a keeper for me. It was like ten dollars and some change. I got the one for dry hair. It had like a tingling feeling to the scalp like menthol or something but it felt sooooooooooo good. And it made my hair really soft and not have that strip feeling or coated feeling. Great find! Again, it probably has already been discussed on the board but I just wanted to share. After all you ladies do a great job doing the same and I thank you! http://www.sallybeauty.com/Cleansing-Conditioner/SBS-737100,default,pd.html

Last edited:

simplyconfident

I've never tried WEN, but I just tried Hair One out this week and was in love:) I just went back to buy the large size since I orginaly purchased the sample size. I'm not sure if I will ever go back to shampoo ever again.

aquajoyice

I've never used Hair One, but i'm a Wen addict now. I used it on my mom who has thick 4-B relaxed hair and then I flat ironed it with the Maxiglide and she had salon results. She's about 4 months post and I was amazed. Then I used it on my 3yr olds hair and his hair has curl definition. It's very soft, manageable and moisturuzed. I may buy the Hair One as a back-up to my Wen since I hear HO is less expensive.

sharifeh

Yes it is indeed the knockoff to wen. there is a thread about it. Most seem to like it. Some say wen is better. There are lots of reviews in the thread. Even by people that have used both wen and hairone.

Hair One review Thread

Tanji

It has been a while ladies. Actually, a long time since I last been on. I came to ask if anyone has tried hair One at Sally's. The sales associates in the store did not recognize it until I mentioned it but from the way it is marketed and packaged, I am thinking it is Sally's version of WEN. When they realized it they totally agreed.

I actually love it. It had very nice slip and I am pleased with the results. I had been looking for a sulfate free cleansing agent ( for lack of better words than saying shampoo). This I think is a keeper for me. It was like ten dollars and some change. I got the one for dry hair. It had like a tingling feeling to the scalp like menthol or something but it felt sooooooooooo good. And it made my hair really soft and not have that strip feeling or coated feeling. Great find! Again, it probably has already been discussed on the board but I just wanted to share. After all you ladies do a great job doing the same and I thank you! http://www.sallybeauty.com/Cleansing-Conditioner/SBS-737100,default,pd.html
Thanks for the tip! I was just in Sally's yesterday. I had a 20 percent coupon which the salesperson returned to me so I'll have to look and see if it's stilll good. Thanks