Hair Product Rave: Sunsilk De-Frizz 24/7 Creme

GoingNatural

d_frizz.jpg

I can't speak for the shampoo and conditioner. this review is strictly based on the cream.

Okay, so I never really rave about anything. So this is kind of a big deal. Unfortunately it has mineral oil in it, so if that scares you then umm still try it, for me? lol It's pretty low on the ingredient list.

I put in the de-frizz creme in my hair after cowashing and it smells really really good. I think it make have even defined my curls because it got rid of any type of frizz. I always use a dab of hemp seed butter in my hair so it may be the combo of the two products, but I think the Sunsilk is much better than Giovanni Direct Leave-In. The only reason I will probably interchangeably use Giovanni and this product is b/c Giovanni is natural.

d_frizz.jpg

I can't speak for the shampoo and conditioner. this review is strictly based on the cream.

Okay, so I never really rave about anything. So this is kind of a big deal. Unfortunately it has mineral oil in it, so if that scares you then umm still try it, for me? lol It's pretty low on the ingredient list.

I put in the de-frizz creme in my hair after cowashing and it smells really really good. I think it make have even defined my curls because it got rid of any type of frizz. I always use a dab of hemp seed butter in my hair so it may be the combo of the two products, but I think the Sunsilk is much better than Giovanni Direct Leave-In. The only reason I will probably interchangeably use Giovanni and this product is b/c Giovanni is natural.

Thanks for the review...maybe Ill give this a shot since so far nothing seems to battle frizz in the FL humidity. I just gave up on straight styles and rollersets and usually wear wash n gos...simply bc my hair looks better if its frizzy on purpose than by accident . Id love to be able to start rollersetting, pincurling, and have it last longer than it takes for me to get to my car.

All of their creams are great. I use the anti-poof most often, but they all make my hair feel the same. This is what I use to moisturize my hair before i seal it with oil. I have yet to try the shampoo's or conditioners either.

All of their creams are great. I use the anti-poof most often, but they all make my hair feel the same. This is what I use to moisturize my hair before i seal it with oil. I have yet to try the shampoo's or conditioners either.

:hijacked: Sorry, just had to shout out ashmack and that pretty hair!!! :thumbsup:

i was going to post about this same product , but i also tried the new shea butter tub that i received yesterday. so im not sure if its the sunsilk or the shea butter. ill have to try again tommorow without it.

in any case , my hair came out with very little frizz and dried very soft.
S5300070.jpg

WOW SilverGirl! I'm gonna have to try it once I take these twists out. How does it work with shrinkage? Did you notice more or less than usual?

WOW SilverGirl! I'm gonna have to try it once I take these twists out. How does it work with shrinkage? Did you notice more or less than usual?

def less shrinkage, when wet my hair is about half way between underarm and shoulder, and right now its very close to the same length.

I was eyeing this at the grocery store. Is it the same thing as Sedal Anti-Sponge? I think it smells exactly like it and the bottles are similar. I love Sedal Anti-Sponge, but have not been able to find it here.

I just bought a sample size bottle of this shampoo at Wal-Mart on clearance for $.10. Considering how great the Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme is on my hair, I may be purchasing this one, too. MOF, I'll probably be using this tomorrow for wash night.

Brownie518...Thanks girl!

Bmoreflygirl...It makes for a great twist out or braid out. Your hair will be very soft and have no/little frizz or shrinkage. You aleady have such beautiful curl definition, I bet it will really make your curls out of this world.

SilverGirl...all I have to say is WOW!

Also ladies, if you go on to their website, they will send you free samples of whatever line you are interested in. They sent me the shampoo, conditioner, and cream for the HydraTLC line. http://www.gethairapy.com/samples/

Brownie518...Thanks girl!

Bmoreflygirl...It makes for a great twist out or braid out. Your hair will be very soft and have no/little frizz or shrinkage. You aleady have such beautiful curl definition, I bet it will really make your curls out of this world.

SilverGirl...all I have to say is WOW!

Also ladies, if you go on to their website, they will send you free samples of whatever line you are interested in. They sent me the shampoo, conditioner, and cream for the HydraTLC line. http://www.gethairapy.com/samples/

Thanks! I'm gonna go buy some today and report back to you guys.

Back