Hair Product Sale 8/24 and 8/25 at JC Penney Salon

prtybrwnis

JC Penney Salons are having a 50% off sale on Shampoos and Conditioners on Friday, 8/24 from 5pm-10pm and Saturday, 8/25 7am-1pm. Discount valid on regular-priced merchandise only. It says limit 3 per customer and excludes Salon Special Purchases. Assortment varies by location.

JC Penney Salons are having a 50% off sale on Shampoos and Conditioners on Friday, 8/24 from 5pm-10pm and Saturday, 8/25 7am-1pm. Discount valid on regular-priced merchandise only. It says limit 3 per customer and excludes Salon Special Purchases. Assortment varies by location.

Are u serious? I just went to JC Penney yesterday for Keracare and the clerk didn't say anything about a sale. :wallbash:

Are u serious? I just went to JC Penney yesterday for Keracare and the clerk didn't say anything about a sale. :wallbash:

I just started today 8/24 and is only during the times I listed. It is a doorbuster sale which are usually late at night or early morning.

I went this morning and stocked up on the Humecto. Thanks for the heads up. :drunk:

Shoot, it was only too bad that I could only buy 3 at the 50% off price. I would have wiped them clean out. I lurve Humecto!

What is their return policy? If I buy a product and dislike it am I stuck with it? or will they take it back and issue a refund?

Thank you so much for posting this! I went there this morning. I'd never purchased products there so I didn't know what I'd find. The local store didn't carry Keracare. But I'd been wanting to try the Nexxus Phyto Organics line. They had a 'liter blow out' sale going. Each 2-pack contained a liter of Humectin and Theratin for a total price of $28. It didn't qualify for the sale since it was already a special but she marked it down to $19.99. It went from a regular price of $58 to $20. What a great deal. I picked up a couple of other items I wanted to try so now I'm stocked up.

Somehow I then ended up buying sheets and a pillow too and had to run out of the store before I started buying everything in site.

THANKS!

Thank you i stocked up i did 2 deals on kera care thank God i had my sister in law to get the oter deal for me
Little known retail fact to get around quantity limits on special sales like this:

All you have to do is go out of the store and then come right back in. Once you leave out of a store and come back in you are a new customer and they have to treat you as a new customer. If you go in and out 10 times, they still HAVE to sell you the product. And if you let it be known that you WILL do that, many times they will ring it all up at once and still give you the discount. Less headache for them. :yep:

Back