Hair Regimen

Jada

Hi this message is targeted toward all the ladies who wash their hair every 3 days. I am really interested in doing this but I need a little help could any of you recommend what type of deep conditioners I can use for either wash..I know that Pebbles alternates between the UBH and ORS..is there another conditioner that I can alternate with that I don't have to order (a little low on the bucks) or should I just break down and order the UBH product? Thanks! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

Hi Jada,

You could try to use Hollywood Beauty Carrot Cholesterol. It's pretty good and very inexpensive. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jada

Pebbles thanks for responding, have you tried this alternating with the ORS?

Crysdon

Hi Pebbles /images/graemlins/grin.gif,

Can you give me a review of the HB products that you have used? I'm hearing good reviews from that brand (money wise and effectiveness). Thanks

pebbles

Hi Jada,

I have tried alternating it with ORS and it's been fine. It's good for the money. I paid $2.99 for my 16 oz tub. Not bad at all. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

Hi Crysdon,

That's the first one that I used and I liked it. It is inexpensive, and I think for the money, it's pretty good. /images/graemlins/smile.gif