MY REGIMEN

MzOptimistic

Hi everyone:

I would like advice regarding my regimen. Could anyone please tell me if my regimen is okay. I have been using this regimen since I joined Dec. 2005. Here goes:

I use Mane N Tail shampoo/ conditioner
Mane N Tail Detangler
Cantu shea butter shampoo/conditioner
Cantu shea butter leave in conditioner
Garnier Fruitis long and strong shampoo/conditioner
MTG
Surge Plus 14
Woojee Creme
ORS Hair Mayonaise
ORS Carrot Oil
Shea butter leave in conditioner
Elasta QP mango butter/Profectiv Healthy Ends
Elasta QP breakage control serum
UBH Dew Moisturizer
Capilo Cinnamon and sole shampoo/conditioner.

Is the Elasta QP break control strong enough if I use it weekly or should I get a stronger one, if so which one?

Tia
Tanya

MzOptimistic

Week 1: Wash and condition with Mane N Tail
deep condition with ORS Hair Mayonaise.
Week 2: Wash and condition with Cantu shea butter shampoo/conditioner
Week 3: Wash and condition with Garnier Fruitis shampoo/conditioner
Week 4: Alternate with one of the above shampoo/condtioners
deep condition with ORS Hair Maynaise.

I alternate with the MTG and Surge Plus 14. One day I use Surge the next day I use MTG.

I apply the Elasta QP mango butter on ends or Profectiv healthy ends.
I use the Shea butter leave in conditioner after I wash and deep condition hair. I have not used the Capilo shampoo and conditioner yet. I'm trying to wait until my new growth comes in more. I am currently 4 weeks past my last touch up.

I use the Elasta QP breakage control once a week or whenever I remember to.

I use the ORS carrot oil every night when I put my hair in a bun to go to sleep. It makes my hair shiny and soft.

I use the UBH Dew moisturizer every day to moisturize my hair.

What do you think? Do I need a stronger protein or is Elasta QP enough?

However I still notice a little hair in my comb but not like before I joined LHCF. I use to have a sink full of hair and my comb use to have alot of hair but now I have a little hair in the comb and none in the sink. Will I still experience a little hair in my comb in spite of everything I am doing?

balisi

By the way, welcome!

The best judge of your regimen is you (and your hair). It seems as though you've been on this regimen for about six weeks and you notice fewer hairs in your comb and sink, so it appears to be working out. Remember that everyone's hair is different and two people with the same regimen could have very different results. I've never used Elasta QP, therefore I cannot comment on it. Just stick with your current routine for a while, pay close attention to what works/doesn't work and make adjustments as you see fit.

princesmich

Hi,
IT's true, you have to stick with what is getting you results, I would throw in Nexxus emergency or anyother good protein treatment.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Welcome, and I agree with sticking to what is working for you. Also I use Elasta QP it's a light to medium protein treatment so you should be fine. If it's been working I would just continue w/the regimen.

balisi

tsmith said:
Thank you for the advice. What protein treatment do you use?
I don't use any particular protein treatment; any added protein my hair gets comes from whatever is in any of the shampoos and conditioners I use. I don't typically purchase a product for its protein benefits.