Hair safe accessories

Innocent_Kiss

I've browsed tender headed's hair accessories but they're really limited. They basically have hair scrunchies and clips. Anybody know other places that offer other hair safe accessories? I'm looking for elastic satin (or other non damage fabric) coated accessories. Headbands, ponytail holders, clips, clamps, etc

uptowngirl

Hi Innocent Kiss
I'd advise you to stop by your local Big Lots (hopefully theres one in your area) and browse through. They usually have tonssss of hair accessories (I'm pretty sure I've seen satin coated elasticized accessories)for less than half the price!

ThursdayGirl

I've bought a few good hair safe accessories at Hair Boutique online. They have a large variety of things to choose from, I think most of the items are hair safe. This is where I bought my first set of Good Hair Days Pins (before I saw them at Sally's).

deedabug

i got blax brand elastics from hair boutique....they really do not snag...i cant even keep them on cuz they slip off...maybe i have too much product on...and im gonna have to make a trip to big lots and check thangs out

Leslie_C

I saw some hype hair hair accessories at walgreens that were lined in satin on the inside.

U could also just buy some of the ones u like and sew satin material to the parts that might snag. I saw that in a braiding book I checked out at the library. this is especially good for those metal clasps.

Ive also found that dipping regular ouchless hair elastics in oil makes them even less likely to pull your hair out.