Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins.

Honey6928215

I have noticed that there are other Hair, Skin & Nail vitamins out in the market. Plus, I read that GNC has some good ones. I was wondering do any of you know the best Hair, Skin & Nail vitamins to take. The one I have is the pink one with the purple writing. I bought it at Wal-Mart. Are there any others that someone else uses that they would recommend? Thanks!

Kamilla16

I used to use the one from Wal-Mart as well, I think it actually worked! I remember getting almost an inch per month when I was taking it. But then again, Thats what I think I get anyway... I dunno girl!

lunalight7

Honey, I used Shen Min Extra strength formula for women in the past and saw significant growth. When they ran out, I was too cheap to repleace them, but I started taking them again about two months ago, along with othe vitamins. I got mine from the Vitamin Shoppe and also online at drugstore.com.

mstankers

[ QUOTE ]
I used to use the one from Wal-Mart as well, I think it actually worked! I remember getting almost an inch per month when I was taking it. But then again, Thats what I think I get anyway... I dunno girl!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi. What is the name of the vitamins? One inch per month is pretty good!

jellynote

I use the vitamins from GNC and I also take prenatal vitamins which is also good and you don't have to be pregnant to take them.

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
Honey, I used Shen Min Extra strength formula for women in the past and saw significant growth. When they ran out, I was too cheap to repleace them, but I started taking them again about two months ago, along with othe vitamins. I got mine from the Vitamin Shoppe and also online at drugstore.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is good to know... My friend is interested in Shen Min...Thanks...

joyous

I use Futurebiotics Super Silica Complex. I take one in the am and pm. I usually get almost 1.5 inches per month and the new growth seems thicker. When I stop taking it I definitely notice a difference.

iwantlonghair2

I was just in Walmart the other day looking in the vitamin section and i was going to get those Hair,Skin and Nail vitamins and at the last minute decided not to get them
I think I'll get them next time.