hair vitamins

twin1

hi, anyone have any suggestions for hair vitamins? I wanted to try Andrew Lessman's but they are really really expensive. Or in the alternative, someone tell me it's well worth the money. Thanks in advance

Healthb4Length

I have the Andrew Lessmans and while they are expensive, for me they are totally worth it. I only order when they are on sale on HSN and I order in bulk (6 mos supply). THese products are good and free of any unnatural or unhealthy ingredients and they are gentle on my stomach. I do understand about the price thing tho so I would suggest you try GNC Ultranourish hair/skin/nails formula. I heard that they are good.

ClassicChic

Alli77 said:
I have the Andrew Lessmans and while they are expensive, for me they are totally worth it. I only order when they are on sale on HSN and I order in bulk (6 mos supply). THese products are good and free of any unnatural or unhealthy ingredients and they are gentle on my stomach. I do understand about the price thing tho so I would suggest you try GNC Ultranourish hair/skin/nails formula. I heard that they are good.

How much was the 6 month supply?

twin1

Thanks. How often do they go on sale? I would love to try them but just can't get myself to pay that price. I also have tried GNC before and didn't like them.

lexi84

I take GNC "Hair, Skin, and Nails" and that only costs me 6.99 for a bottle of 60. They work pretty darn good! I noticed that when I'm taking them on a daily basis, my nails are rock hard and my hair is alot stronger. :grin: Definitely a keeper!;)

mika vs sasha

I really like the Nioxin hair vitamins, I've been using them for about two months now. My hair seems to be a lot stronger and my new growth is very soft. I think it's because of the vitamins.

macherieamour

I SWEAR by Futurebiotics Hair, Skin and Nails.

I have everyone in my family on them. My hair grows fast, my nails are rock hard and it makes ur skin glow.

My brothers skin cleared up sooo fast and he always had trouble with acne

dreysonsmommy2011

macherieamour said:

I have everyone in my family on them. My hair grows fast, my nails are rock hard and it makes ur skin glow.

I guess I will be trying this vitamin. I am about to order some right now.I was taking the GNC Ultra Nourish hair and those are some horse pills for real:lol: If you don't like taking the big pills I suggest that you don't buy this one.

Healthb4Length

macherieamour said:

Where can you order these online?