Andrew Lessman's Vitamins

Nice

Andrew Lessman\'s Vitamins

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried Andrew Lessman's Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins.

Andrew Lessman Hair, Skin & Nails

Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails from Andrew Lessman is a unique combination of nutrients specifically designed to support and maintain the growth of healthy hair, skin and nails, which comprise your body's largest organ system, the integumentary system. As the largest system in your body, the integumentary system has substantial requirements, and is responsible for the vital function of protecting the body from the "outer world". But nowadays, we are less concerned about how these tissues protect us, and are far more concerned about how healthy they appear to others.

The structures of hair, skin and nail tissues are very similar, requiring almost identical raw materials to grow and remain healthy. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the integumentary system, while elastin allows your skin to stretch like a spring and return to its original shape. These specialized proteins (collagen, elastin and keratin) owe their unique properties to the sulfur bonds holding these tissues together. Because sulfur is so vital to their structure, we include 750 mg of Methylsulfonylmethane (M.S.M.), which is an exceptional source of organic sulfur. We also include several forms of silicon, including our SOS (Soluble Organic Silicon), to help overcome silicon's limited development of these vital tissues.

Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails also provides Vitamins A (as natural Beta-Carotene), C, D and all of the B Vitamins, and most importantly, very high levels of Biotin because it is absolutely essential for the growth of healthy hair, skin and nails. The way we feel about ourselves relates to the appearance of our hair, skin and nails. Accordingly, we tend to give these tissues a great deal of attention when they are on the outside of our body, but this formula makes more sense, supporting the healthy growth of these tissues at the only time it can be dome - when they are on the inside of your body being created.

Thanks in advance!

Cowgirl

Re: Andrew Lessman\'s Vitamins

Yes, I do. Well, I'm actully out right now. The last time I went to order they were completely out of stock. I'll have to check back with HSN to see if they're in stock now. I usually try to stock up whenever they're the TSV cause they are kinda pricey.

I also take the Maximum Complete for women.

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I do. Well, I'm actully out right now. The last time I went to order they were completely out of stock. I'll have to check back with HSN to see if they're in stock now. I usually try to stock up whenever they're the TSV cause they are kinda pricey.

I also take the Maximum Complete for women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have seen results with these vitamins?

BeautyOfTruth

[ QUOTE ]
I think Supergirl has tried these.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, I think so too. I think she said she liked them. I also remember something about her thinking some vitamins might have caused weight gain, but I don't know which ones.

Cowgirl

[ QUOTE ]
Have seen results with these vitamins?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I think they work well. One while my hair had gotten really, really thin. It has now thickened back up nicely. My goal now is to find that balance between protein & moisture so I can maintain the length.

Sorry I'm late to answer this/ I have used these and they work really well. I like them because they don't upset my stomach and they absorb very quickly. You will see results. Within a week you will notice your nails are getting lognet and stronger. I noticed hair growth within six weeks, but I was taking additional biotin and msm as well (but max growth occured when I used all three about 1 inch per month). I stopped a few months back due to financial issues. But I did order the large pack that was featured on HSN a couple weeks ago. They are expensive, but I recommend them highly. Plus if you are frequent orderer you will get coupons and discount codes for future orders.