hAIR wEbsItE No nO

Shree

EVERYONE ON EVRY HAIR WEBSITE THAT YOU GO TO DO NOT CLICK ON A POST THAT SAYS "NEW HAIR WEBSITE"...THE LINK INCLUDES ABLBINOBLACKSHEEP AND IS VERY STUPID....IT SAYS THAT YOU ARE A IDIOT AND IT WILL NOT CLOSE UNLESS YOU RESTART YOUR COMPUTER..IN SOME CASES IT IS A VIRUS PLEASE BEAWARE..IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU REPORT IT TO THE MODERATOR....MUCH LOVE jEsSiCa
grin.gif

Thanks for saying that. Thank You my dad would kill me if I got a virus through these hair sites.Oh yeah we got something that can kill them but still. IT;s scary so many people are trying to decieve us and give us all these troubles. Why don't they leave us the He** ALONE.

You can't get a virus from "looking" at a website...you would need to download something. So if someone does click on what seems to be a link (this is a trick to get you to download spyware) the way to close the page would be to do a CTRL+ALT+DEL (all at the same time) then use the task manager to close the Browser...this will stop you from accidently down loading anything.

Thanks for the heads up...

True...I clicked on that silly thing and couldn't get those little faces to stop popping up! Finally I just did a CTRL+ALT+DEL too. I didn't get any virus on my PC.

Back