Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
I finally took down my micros and will be washing my hair and posting my starting pic tonight. But I got my vitamins last week and I am on day 5 or 6 of taking them.

im considering getting Micros:) never had them but the kinky twists seemed to help my cousin grow her hair out after she cut out all her relaxer :yep:

SexySin985

Since the year started I've only missed 2 days. I started on the 1st. As of now, my scalp is itchy and tender. I guess thats a good sign:drunk:

jamaicalovely

You all are making me want to change over from my Nioxin vits. Ill finish this bottle out then decide. Keep up your persistance! Ill be cheering you on.
C'mon. I have Nixoin in my vitamin collection too. Might as well join us. Don't want you to let one year go by and then you say "I wish I had joined."

Just checking in. I have not missed a day since I started although the time of day varies.:look:
Yaay! Very good.

:grin:

hola_lo2002

Girl your hair looks great..u look past MBL to me from the pic u look about 1-2 " from WL.. Grow on Girl!:yep:

thanks!! I have to admit that i'm not really sure what the difference between MBL and BSL is ?!?!? :perplexed Maybe that's why I feel like i'll never get to that MBL...

diadall

I was so good about remembering to take them in the mornings before I left for work. For two months I have remembered. Then I forgot twice last week and had to take them when I got home. Now I have resorted to putting a small supply in my purse in case I forget. Just a small supply though in case I lose them, that way I won't be too upset.

babylone09

After i took down my micros I did as follows:

1) Detangle
2) ACV/ Herbal green tea rinse
3) Shampoo with Mizani Moisturefusion Milk Bath 2x
4)Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor w/ plastic cap on for about 10 - 15 minutes
5)DC with several conditioners i mixed up w/ plastic cap on for about an hour
6)Applied Kimmyatube's leave in
7)Put hair in pony tail applied vasline to the ends put in a bun and baggied my bun

I know it seems like a lot.....

So here are my results which are also my starting pics

1st pic was taken in oct. my length was probably at 2 but not past it (guesstimating)
2nd pic is my hair after i completed all those steps ^ combed out
3rd pic is my current length after having micros in for 3 months

My hair is at the 4 and APL is at 5 or a little past 5. So i only have about an inch to an inch and a quarter to go. :) O yea! :yay: Lets not forget this is the longest my hair has ever been on top of I am so close to completing my first goal of the year!!!!!!! :grin:

Hello Ladies,

I would love to join this challenge if it's not too late. My goal is to be MBL by the summer and I know these vitamins will help me get there. I just received notice that they shipped today. So I should be able to officially start in a week.

Currently use Hairfinity? N
Goal Length? MBL

Aggie

Believe it or not, I was looking for you.:lol:

Seeing your siggy is like a virtual reminder.

Thanks JL. I look forward to taking my Hairfinity everynight before heading to bed. In fact I'm checking in for today and yesterday right now. I tend to check in to LHCF every 2-3 days now because I am so busy doing other things.

Aggie

Hello Ladies,

I would love to join this challenge if it's not too late. My goal is to be MBL by the summer and I know these vitamins will help me get there. I just received notice that they shipped today. So I should be able to officially start in a week.

Currently use Hairfinity? N
Goal Length? MBL

Welcome to the challenge sweetnovember:yep:.

jamaicalovely

After i took down my micros I did as follows:

1) Detangle
2) ACV/ Herbal green tea rinse
3) Shampoo with Mizani Moisturefusion Milk Bath 2x
4)Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor w/ plastic cap on for about 10 - 15 minutes
5)DC with several conditioners i mixed up w/ plastic cap on for about an hour
6)Applied Kimmyatube's leave in
7)Put hair in pony tail applied vasline to the ends put in a bun and baggied my bun

I know it seems like a lot.....

So here are my results which are also my starting pics

1st pic was taken in oct. my length was probably at 2 but not past it (guesstimating)
2nd pic is my hair after i completed all those steps ^ combed out
3rd pic is my current length after having micros in for 3 months

My hair is at the 4 and APL is at 5 or a little past 5. So i only have about an inch to an inch and a quarter to go. :) O yea! :yay: Lets not forget this is the longest my hair has ever been on top of I am so close to completing my first goal of the year!!!!!!! :grin:
You'll achieve your goal faster than you know it.

Are these on back order? I placed an order on 1/11/11 and just received my shipment notification today.
Yes another poster reported that a few posts ago.

keelioness

Does anyone have a new discount code?...the one posted is not working for me. I have not received any email from them since November

CandyCurls

Last edited:

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Just checking in, I missed Fri. but I am back on it now and I wont forget again. Son got sick (103.3 fever) and everything was forgotten.

sunkissedbronze

Hello :) I have not posted in a while but I would love to join this challenge if I still can. I am currently taking, hairfinity and msm 1000 along with a prenatal pill. I am seeing pretty good results. I have heard so much about hairfinity that I ordered and began taking it. In the past I have taken Viviscal which worked but if you stop taking it!! there goes the hair growth so I hope this isnt the same.

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
Just checking in, I missed Fri. but I am back on it now and I wont forget again. Son got sick (103.3 fever) and everything was forgotten.

hope he feels better<3

itook mine late last night o_O & this morning. itake an additional vitamin c & flaxseed pills.

ugh pills make me gag =/ iwish Hairfinity would make a juice also :lol: :ohwell:

keelioness

Hello :) I have not posted in a while but I would love to join this challenge if I still can. I am currently taking, hairfinity and msm 1000 along with a prenatal pill. I am seeing pretty good results. I have heard so much about hairfinity that I ordered and began taking it. In the past I have taken Viviscal which worked but if you stop taking it!! there goes the hair growth so I hope this isnt the same.

@ the bolded.. do you mean your hair started breaking/shedding? Or your hair didn't grow as fast? Just asking because I haven't had more than a 3 or 4 day break from Hairfinity so I hope this isn't the case:look: