Hairfinity in the UK

neanie

Does anyone know where to purchase hairfinity in the uk ?
One months supply will cost me $61.50 including shipping
which is round about 40 pounds in sterling which i feel is an awful lot for 30 vitamins
please help x:wallbash:

LushLox

If it's that expensive you probably shouldn't bother. With supplements you need to allow a good 3-6 months ideally for results. Unless you've got it like that, paying £40 on a regular is very cost prohibitive, and subsequently the expense may become a drain. I would recommend finding supplements that are easily accessible in the UK. Phyto do Phytophanere and also Phytospecific Cap Energy supplements. I've used Phytophanere which is good (and has very good reviews) but I've run out. I need to buy some more but I've decided to buy the cap energy as that is specific to textured hair.

neanie

Thank you
i thought the same
i was previously on biotin but it didnt work out for me
made my throat feel tight :|

Vintageglam

^^^ Neanie - if you look in the other thread for this vitamin you will see that I compared it to the country life maxi hair which costs about $9 + $4 shipping from iherb so in total about 10 GBP per bottle which lasts 45 days as opposed to the hairfinity which lasts 30 days.

They also have the same ingredients bar the gelatin which can easily be purchased from Philip Kingsley in Green street London (if you are not a veggie get the Beef gelatin as opposed to soy).

HTH's

Last edited:

LushLox

^^ Which is even better. The thing about supplements is that not everyone gets the same results so you don't want to spend too much and bank all your hopes on it and risk not seeing results that you're happy with.

Vintageglam

Also I prefer to buy my vits from a company which I know has done their research and used good lab techniques and not cheap fillers etc. Unless I pretty much see some neutral (i.e. non affiliated) fantastic lab tested endorsements I do not buy vits made by random companies and they often fold when business is bad and if you later have a problem with them there is no one to complain to.

Just my feelings on vits.