Hairveda products are amazing!!

♥Lamaravilla♥

I thought she was going to have a seperate sale for cyber monday, so I didnt buy that much for black friday:look:

It looks like all she plans to have on sale for Monday are gift bags of the new body products. I might be wrong though, but that's what it looks like from the home page of Hairveda.
Cyber Monday is also only from 4pm -9pm.

destine2grow

I have heard all the hype about her products that I want to order on mon but I don't want to wait 6 wks or 2wks unless I order something that is on back order.

MA2010

ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE:

Hello Hairveda lovers. I was going though my PJ stash and noticed a 4 oz jar of Hairveda's Shea Aloe Butter Cream. It is a year old (I purchased this last year's Black Friday sale).

It is still very creamy and smells nice. I did notice the oil starting to seperating from the actual cream itself.

Should I just toss it? Shelf life for these products are 6 months to a year right?

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE:

Hello Hairveda lovers. I was going though my PJ stash and noticed a 4 oz jar of Hairveda's Shea Aloe Butter Cream. It is a year old (I purchased this last year's Black Friday sale).

It is still very creamy and smells nice. I did notice the oil starting to seperating from the actual cream itself.

Should I just toss it? Shelf life for these products are 6 months to a year right?
Honestly I don't pay much mind to the shelf life of any of these natural products but that's just me. As long as it smells the same and looks the same as when i got it I'm using it. I've had some stuff from various places for way over a year and i still use it.

darlingdiva

The Almond Glaze is certainly amazing. It's the most non grease-like grease I've ever used. It provides hold without having that ultra-greasy feel. I don't have to wash my hands every two minutes when I use it. Plus, it provides great hold & absorbs into my hair well.

beans4reezy

I just received my shikaki swirl shampoo bar. Of course, it smells heavenly. Anyone have any feedback on using it? Did you like it? Does it really add volume?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The Almond Glaze is certainly amazing. It's the most non grease-like grease I've ever used. It provides hold without having that ultra-greasy feel. I don't have to wash my hands every two minutes when I use it. Plus, it provides great hold & absorbs into my hair well.

IA: I wish I woulda' gotten more than 2 since they were only $4.50.:rolleyes:

beans4reezy

did anyone have any negative results with the whipped cream? The beeswax makes me nervous.

I did, but this was when I used the whipped cream as a leave-in on wet hair. The next day my hair was so coated and hard, I had to rewash my hair. As a moisturizer on dry hair though, it works heavenly:yep:

darlingdiva

IA: I wish I woulda' gotten more than 2 since they were only $4.50.:rolleyes:

Really?

When was this? I haven't used much of it, but I would've gotten another one for that price. I'm just about ready to call it my staple grease. I might as well, since it's the only grease that I have & use. With the Almond Glaze, I can do a twist-out on dry hair & it'll come out looking like those I've done on wet hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Really?

When was this? I haven't used much of it, but I would've gotten another one for that price. I'm just about ready to call it my staple grease. I might as well, since it's the only grease that I have & use. With the Almond Glaze, I can do a twist-out on dry hair & it'll come out looking like those I've done on wet hair.

During BF The Almond Glaze Sold for either $4.00 or $4.50. (And I only got 2 :wallbash:)

Embyra

urgh im overseas so dont kow if i should even order hairveda there sees to be too long of a wait and the people she sells to overseas they dont even have the stock in wth urgh

the vatika frosting looks so good though