If you could choose only TWO hairveda products...

calmsensual1

Hey ladies, im still new here but dont let that discourage you from posting in this thread!:grin:

So if you could choose two hairveda products which would they be?

Im still new to hairveda so i havent tried all of their products yet, nor have i tried the ones that i do have in depth
however so far i really like:

1.sitrinillah dc
2.cocasta shikakai oil

Sitrinillah dc and Whipped Creme 3 n 1......I love the whipped creme, and my hair loves it, I'm already on my second bottle of the stuff, and the dc is just want I need for my dry hair deep condition......

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Sitrinillah & Moist Condish 24/7. Now if I can put in an alternate then I would say Vatika Frosting.

STLCoverGirl

Whipped Ends Cream 3 in 1 Moisturizer...I'm on my 2nd bottle and just ordered 4 more, lol.

Vatika Frosting...I love this stuff, a little goes a long way and it really seals in the moisture.

*fabulosity*

Whipped Cream and Sitrinillah
...how are you ladies using the spritz.. I just spray it on damp hair before moisturizing when I bun.

Leeda.the.Paladin

Probably the sitrillnilah (I didn't even try to spell that right) and the almond glaze (it's the only thing that will tame my edges completely)

Lexib

just got my first bottle of the Whipped Ends Cream and it is awesome! Hands down one of the best daily moisturizers I've ever tried.

gonna lurk in this thread to see what else is good :D

Aggie

Hmm, this thread should have been set up as a poll. That would really help too. I snooping around trying to figure out the best Hairveda products myself, so don't mind me. So far though, it seems like a lot of people like the Sitrinillah, Vatika Frosting and Whipped Ends Cream.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
Green Tea Moisturizer- I use it almost daily
Whipped Gelly- The only gel that will touch my hair ever again.

calmsensual1

Hmm, this thread should have been set up as a poll. That would really help too. I snooping around trying to figure out the best Hairveda products myself, so don't mind me. So far though, it seems like a lot of people like the Sitrinillah, Vatika Frosting and Whipped Ends Cream.

you know i thought about that afterwards but i was too lazy and i still am.

Ill set one up after i get out of class later.

on another note, i tried the whipped end cream moisturizer (i think thats what its called) and yes, its a blessing. I shouldve upped the number to three instead of 2!

Makenzie

Love the Sitrinillah, Cocasta Shikakai oil and the Almond Glaze.

Not sure how I feel about the whipped cream.

Cien

Pink is my signature color
Green Tea Butter----and Green Tea Butter!!!

yes! my fave hairveda product!

I LOVE that stuff!!!!!!! :love:

butterfly3582

Whipped Moisture Cream & Starkillah (sp?) oil.

I like the strinllah but it is not my favorite DC.

I will definetly try the Vatika Frosting next.