Halleys Curls Sew in with Closure

Mommynikki772

So I thought I would share my first big splurge of hair. Its Halleys Curls salon relaxed with a closure. I am trying to grow my hair and using the sew in as a protective style just letting my hair rest and be away from heat and chemicals. So let me know what you ladies think!

Attachments

• nikkiinchair.jpg
    nikkiinchair.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 475
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 521
  • nikkinew2.jpg
    nikkinew2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 487

Barbie83

It's beautiful!! What hair type are you? Your left-out hair is so silky and blends flawlessly in the 2nd pic :yep:

yardyspice

Is that a silk closure? Do you have to glue it down? It looks so real that it's hard to tell it's not yours.

Mommynikki772

Its sewn down all the way around except for a tiny bit in the front that I glued down with double sided lace front tape. It does not damage the hair line at all like some glues do. Oh and its a silk closure. So far no balding or shedding issues. I am really liking it. Thanks for the compliments and input ladies!!

slim_thick

Your install looks very cute and natural. Good luck on the closure and keep us updated, as you know their closures are know to bald quickly. I've always been a fan of HC wefts, but I refuse to send $170 on a their closures.

levone

I love this, it turned out great! I'm thinking of using sew-ins as a protective style this year to give the twists a break, so it's good to see all of the different install pics.

nikki2229

It looks really good.
I'm contemplating buying from them but the reviews are so mixed that I am confused.

Mommynikki772

So far I have been able to keep up my hair under the closure bu just removing it and doing my regi to that hair as usual and then I just put the closure back on simple 1,2,3. :) So far so good its been almost 6 weeks and the hair is still holding up. No shedding except for where the wefts were cut and I also did not seal so thats my bad. This hair loves Dove therapy conditioner so I do that once or twice a week and let it air dry. I even braided it up while wet and it got really pretty and wavy. Thanks for the compliments. No matter what has been said about Halleys Curls they have been pretty good to me so far..

Makenzie

I know this is an old thread. But I'm researching closures and OP's looks very natural. Gives me hope.

Uniqzoe

I want to try Halley's curls so bad and OP's hair is on point and looks very natural! I guess I need to stack my pennies and treat myself for Christmas!