~~**Happy Birthday, Empressri!!!~~**

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::grin::grin:

(wait till you see my little birthday video im uploading now, wait till the end to hear my little song, eisani i promise you will crack up!!!! lolol)

Happy Birthday girl!!!!!!!!!!! Us Christmas babies need to stick together!!!!! lolz
enjoy your day!!!

(wait till you see my little birthday video im uploading now, wait till the end to hear my little song, eisani i promise you will crack up!!!! lolol)
:giggle: I can't wait to see it!

Happy Birthday! My gift is a blessed bottle of BT. Like the oil for the eternal flame, it never runs out.

Happy birthday Empressri.

May your life always be filled with plenty good hair stuff.
May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires. May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words ...

May 2009 be the best year of your life!!!!

Happy Birthday girl! It's my brother and co-worker's birthday today. You after Christmas babies always get the shaft! I hope you got all the hair products you can handle :yep:

:laugh: yea, we want you to go to work so you can keep your job and support your habit. I don't wanna come to NY and see you outside of KBB holding a "will work for conditioner" sign :nono: :lachen:

Back