Happy New Year Darlings... I Love You

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Far beyond words, I love each of you. I wish you a loving new year full of prayers, and promises and miracles.

Don't ever lose sight of your Dreams and the promises of God which seals them shut from the enemy. For they are yours to behold...not his.

I'm looking forward to a New Year of more joy than sorrows; more life than death; more agreements than disagreements...understandings as opposed to misunderstandings. Reconciliations.....for all who have been alienated from loved ones or from friends not knowing why.

Whatever your prayers are....I agree for much fruit to abound into all of your lives which are blessed and not cursed. No longer will you have any fears of the worse, but more of a positive outlook and expectation for only the best that God can bring you.

With all of my heart.... ;)

Last edited:

MrsQueeny

Same to you and all the ladies and gentleman, on the board. I am believing in GOD to do great things for us all in 2007. Q

Shimmie

Staff member
You are all so precious. I want you all to be happy this year and the ones to follow... which are many.

Confession: I had to buy a new suitcase in order to fly back home... Three words... Bath and Body Works...Sale. Oh, that's five words. :lol: But I smell good... :yep: As a matter of fact, I'll smell good for the rest of the year into the next... 2008.

Aren't you glad?

I'm being silly so that I won't be sad. I'm fly back to MD in the morning and I'm missing my babies already. :cry3: But, I'll be alright.

Loving New Year Hugs... ;)

Last edited:

live2bgr8

Shimmie said:
Far beyond words, I love each of you. I wish you a loving new year full of prayers, and promises and miracles.

Don't ever lose sight of your Dreams and the promises of God which seals them shut from the enemy. For they are yours to behold...not his.

I'm looking forward to a New Year of more joy than sorrows; more life than death; more agreements than disagreements...understandings as opposed to misunderstandings. Reconciliations.....for all who have been alienated from loved ones or from friends not knowing why.

Whatever your prayers are....I agree for much fruit to abound into all of your lives which are blessed and not cursed. No longer will you have any fears of the worse, but more of a positive outlook and expectation for only the best that God can bring you.

With all of my heart.... ;)

We love you too! :love: Thanks for such encouraging words. May you be richly blessed in 2007.

Shimmie

Staff member
kelouis75 said:
We love you too! :love: Thanks for such encouraging words. May you be richly blessed in 2007.
You too, lovely lady. You have a beautiful heart and I wish you beautiful blessings that go hand in hand with the love you give to others. ;)

MindTwister

Thank You Shimmie & Happy New Year to you too, with all the Blessings the Lord has in store for you :)

HAPPY 07 YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And may ya'll be fruitful this year, in the name of Jesus :)

Shimmie

Staff member
MindTwister said:
Thank You Shimmie & Happy New Year to you too, with all the Blessings the Lord has in store for you :)

HAPPY 07 YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And may ya'll be fruitful this year, in the name of Jesus :)
Well thank you, Darlin' :lol: God bless you abundantly too. And I really mean this with all of my heart.

(((hugs))) ;)