Hard Hat/Soft Bonnet/Heat Cap???

Daisimae

Which type of dryer is better? I grew up with my Mom's soft bonnet dryer. I've owned a hard hat dryer for the last 17 years. I'm thinking about buying a soft bonnet too. Is one better than the other for certain tasks?

Also, what type of heat caps do you all use? I saw one on eBay that had microwaveable packs that you put into the bonnet, so you can DC without a cord. Does anyone use that type of heat cap?

ButterflyCurls

I used a hard hat dryer before I just purchased an Ionic soft gold bonnet dryer the one that you put over your whole body and shoulders...because I like pocahontas results with it...I like the soft one because you can move around with it more and it's great for deep treatments...I say they both dry good for rollersetting. My face and neck gets too hot sometimes on the high setting with the soft one since it goes over your shoulder, but it depends what kind you buy. Overall it works good...

Daisimae

Thanks for the response. I think I will get the soft bonnet. So I can move around while my hair is drying.

SkinnyMocah

I love my soft bonnet dryer. My hair takes forever to dry and I like being able to move around or even catch a few winks while it's running.

chayil0427

I LIKE IT HARD!! ...the dryer I mean.;) I recommend Pibbs514 Quik Dry if you got the money it's TOTALLY worth the investment.

Chayil

newflowers

:lol: :lol:
chayil0427 said:
I LIKE IT HARD!! ...the dryer I mean.;) I recommend Pibbs514 Quik Dry if you got the money it's TOTALLY worth the investment.

Chayil

:eek: :lol:
You are just baaaaadddddd.