Soft bonnet hairdryers....

...just curious if any of you ladies use them. I'm interested in buying one because it's getting more difficult for me to sit beneath a hard bonnet dryer with a headful of rollers. :ohwell: I've seen ads for the Golden hot soft bonnet dryer and the Conair soft bonnet dryer on tenderheaded. com.

Suggestions? :)

goldensugar23

I have the Golden hot soft bonnet dryer.Its makes a incredible amount of noise.When i was on vacation with my family ealiar this year,we were all sitting in the living room of our suite watching tv.Complaining,they made me go to the bedroom because they couldnt hear the tv above my damn hair dryer!!
Embarressing :mad: .
As for results it dries your hair fairly quick and gets super hot!I dry my hair on a low setting for a hour while propped up on pillows getting my sleep on.Its comfortable like that.

Last edited:
goldensugar23 said:
I have the Golden hot soft bonnet dryer.Its makes a incredible amount of noise.When i was on vacation with my family ealiar this year,we were all sitting in the living room of our suite watching tv.Complaining,they made me go to the bedroom because they couldnt hear the tv above my damn hair dryer!!
Embarressing :mad: .
As for results it dries your hair fairly quick and gets super hot!I dry my hair on a low setting for a hour while propped up on pillows getting my sleep on.Its comfortable like that.

Thank you. I'll be buying that Golden hot one. :)

ajargon02

I love my golden hot soft bonnet! I use it w/ the dryer on the cool setting when I want to dry my hair when rollers are in. I also use it for deep conditioning.

ajargon02 said:
I love my golden hot soft bonnet! I use it w/ the dryer on the cool setting when I want to dry my hair when rollers are in. I also use it for deep conditioning.

So you recommend drying hair on a cool setting instead of the hot setting? It seems to me like that would take quite a long time. :ohwell: But then again maybe it would be better on my hair instead of the blistering heat.

BrEE

i have the ion soft bonnet dryer and it truly is awesome. before that i had a different brands of soft bonnet dryers but they just werent as comfortable or mobile, didnt accommodate my large size rollers very well and took longer to dry. but the ion only takes me 40-hr to dry and i use anywhere from purple size to 3inch rollers with it.

sky_blu

BrEE said:
i have the ion soft bonnet dryer and it truly is awesome. before that i had a different brands of soft bonnet dryers but they just werent as comfortable or mobile, didnt accommodate my large size rollers very well and took longer to dry. but the ion only takes me 40-hr to dry and i use anywhere from purple size to 3inch rollers with it.

Wheredid you get it from??

Crysdon

BrEE said:

This is a GOOD dryer and it gets really hot too. Comfortable and you wear the motor around your neck, so you're less confined. I highly recommend it.

I already went and bought the golden hot bonnet dryer. I guess I should have checked this site for comments before I did so. Hopefully this one will work out alright. :ohwell: