Has anybody used this product-Give results!!

leontyneb

I just purchased LeKair CHOLESTEROL CREAM - SHEA BUTTER yesterday and I used it last night. I was wondering from the forum has anybody used this product and what were there results. To me it smells real good and my hair looks healthy right after using it. It looks as though it was working immediately. Give opinons on this product.

Attachments

• LekairSheaButterCholestCrm.jpg
    LekairSheaButterCholestCrm.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 7

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I have used LeKair products before. I used the peach colored conditioner and stopped when I found out it had tons of mineral oil, petrolatum and lanolin.

I do miss the incredible slip though :(

krissyprissy

I have this after reading a tread that raved about this product. It smells great and conditions well but I didnt get the slip I was looking for.

LovelyLionessa

I have heard raves about the LeKair Shea Butter formula but I have never been able to locate it. I even went to a Super Wal-Mart and still couldn't find it. :confused:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
It didn't do much of anything for my hair. I even tried mixing it with WGO, and it just came out a stinky, clumpy mess.

LiLi

TSUprincess04 said:
It didn't do much of anything for my hair. I even tried mixing it with WGO, and it just came out a stinky, clumpy mess.

Same for me. :ohwell: It didn't even work on my son's hair (and usually most things do a lil' sumthin for his hair). :ohwell: I ran out an bought it after the long thread about it but it was crap for me. But that just goes to show that different things work for different people and you won't know unless you try.

Now I have the products that I love and I don't plan on trying anything out.

Priestess, I can send you mine if you want it. PM me your address and I will send it out tomorrow.

LovelyLionessa

LiLi said:
Same for me. :ohwell: It didn't even work on my son's hair (and usually most things do a lil' sumthin for his hair). :ohwell: I ran out an bought it after the long thread about it but it was crap for me. But that just goes to show that different things work for different people and you won't know unless you try.

Now I have the products that I love and I don't plan on trying anything out.

Priestess, I can send you mine if you want it. PM me your address and I will send it out tomorrow.

Thanks so much Lili, I'll consider it. Although your testimony makes me question if it will work for me. And then if I were to love it I would have no way of getting it again. :look:

You better not send it, but thanks so much anyway, that's so incredibly thoughtful. I was going to pm you anyway, to chit chat with you about the Crown & Glory Method some more. Peace! :lol:

glamazon386

I've used it and I LOVE it! I also tried the Lustrasilk Mango/Shea one (I remember people on the board comparing the LeKair and Lustrasilk Cholesterols) and I didn't like it.

leontyneb

Well, today after using the product I love it. My hair is so soft and silky. The product definitely says what it is going to do. I guess everybody's hair is different. I was just curious about this and wanted everyone's opinion.

Attachments

• LekairSheaButterCholestCrm.jpg
    LekairSheaButterCholestCrm.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1

LABETT

I tried it last year and my did not like it ,my hair felt greasy and mushy and left a lot of buildup.
I had to clarify twice and my hair still felt weird for a few days.