Has anyone ever heard of BBD's Hair Products???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Love:love::love::love: the Stretch Growth Creme Reconstructor.

Consider it a "Staple" Even with the crazy stupid sky-high price.:ohwell:

destine2grow

Love:love::love::love: the Stretch Growth Creme Reconstructor.

Consider it a "Staple" Even with the crazy stupid sky-high price.:ohwell:

How did I know to wait for your post :lachen: I knew you had heard of the product and tired it:lachen:. Off to go look at their products and see if their is anything I would like all because of you :yep:

Nayna

Unbothered
I've used the stretch creme. It lasts for a while too; even though it's expensive it's worth it. To me at least.

JerriBlank

She could have done without some of those products on the tapered part of her hair(I think she added them for the sake of advertising),but that cut is laid!!!!! I'm telling you,I know I'm going to have to get a short sew-in soon,because the itch to cut is not flaring,and that vid just enhanced it.:perplexed

Nayna

Unbothered
What's in it?

I have no idea! I had client that lived by it. I used to talk a lot of junk about it until she made me try it. I was suspicious because I didn't know what was in it. I figured it was a moisturizing protein treatment. But I met her in April of 2009 and I kid you not her jar just finished last month and I believe she used it weekly or biweekly. I know she used it every time I saw her.

destine2grow

Wow! The price turned me off but to know that it is some nexxus products mixed in it. I will just try nexxus products and save some money!

JerriBlank

It works so well...i :love: it. But I was told it was a bunch of Nexxus products mixed together and he was getting sued. On every jar I've had the ingredients aren't listed...just some jargon about amino acids.

WTH??:lachen:
Can he do that? Now i'm even more curious about the ingredients.
Where are you guys getting it?

winterinatl

All natural!
I was given a jar of BBD Glass. I really like it, it's weird what it does when I put it on my wet hair with other product. It's like it ignores it somehow and makes it easier to detagnle. It's some type of setting mousse in a big jar. I wonder what products are in it.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

LushLox

I didn't even think you could sell products without the ingredients on it - very intriguing. The girl in the vid put a helluva lot of product in the hair though!

fanofau1977

I like the products and have since '04. Met him at Bronner Bros. Atl hair show. Hmmm this video make me wanna cut my hair again lol

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Thats some really old school rave stuff

I never tried it tho

shocked ppl buy it with no ingredient list

Yeah I remember it being all the rage on NC.com about 10 years ago. A poster called Isis used it. TBH, her hair was on point. Folks were feenin' for it. It was expensive then too.
I never used it though. No ingredient list = nono for me.

The spokesman and his get up don't make me wanna try it either. He reminds me of the guys who backed up Lisa Lisa.

Last edited:

Roux

between that Mr. T/ Bishop Eddie Long looking man and that woman's camel toe I couldn't remember why I was watching that video.