has anyone ever used...

Rae81

anything by Renpure Organics. They have a Amazing miracle deep penetrating reconstructor, and some shampoos and conditioners. I saw it in my local Rite-Aid and was thinking about getting some. Here is the link to the website, what do yall think? They dont use any silicones or sulfates and everything is supposed to be all natural.

http://www.renpure.com/products/

Vashti

I used to use it and got good results. I used the conditioner in the red bottle. The only reason I stopped using it is because I found some conditioners that came in bigger bottles with a cheaper price.

LaFemmeNaturelle

I've used the My Pretty Hair is Parched conditioner in the red bottle. My hair (both my natural and relaxed hair) HATED IT! I tried it twice and now I'm giving it away because I truly believe it will cause a set back if I continue to use it. But others have had success with it. There's a thread about it floating around somewhere.

NaturalEnigma

I used my My Pretty Hair is Parched conditioner to cowash with it, and my hair was soooo tangled afterward. I was so upset. While combing my hair, all I heard was snap, crackle and pop. It also left my natural hair feeling very dry. I returned it and brought Aussie Moist's 3 minute miracle, and so far I'm loving it!

LaFemmeNaturelle

I used my My Pretty Hair is Parched conditioner to cowash with it, and my hair was soooo tangled afterward. I was so upset. While combing my hair, all I heard was snap, crackle and pop. It also left my natural hair feeling very dry. I returned it and brought Aussie Moist's 3 minute miracle, and so far I'm loving it!

Thats the EXACT way it left my hair feeling but its funny because the Aussie left it the same way!

NaturalEnigma

Thats the EXACT way it left my hair feeling but its funny because the Aussie left it the same way!

I really liked how the Aussie detangled my hair, but now I'm starting to see that my hair feels coated and dry. :nono: It takes A LOT for me to find the right products, my hair is so particular about certain ingredients. I think it was the cones that did it for me. I know my hair doesn't like them, but the great reviews on Aussie Moist had me convinced that it would work for me. Oh well back to the drawing board.

CurlTalk

I've only used the My Pretty Hair is Parched shampoo--I absolutely love it! Outside of a clarifying shampoo, it is the only shampoo I use, not drying at all; in fact, there are times I use it every day!

Last edited:

aymone

No have not. If I was not committed to using up my entire product stash before buying anything new I would've gone and bought some.

lushlady

I haven't but I am thinking about trying it since ULTA has it BOGO free. I planned on using the I love my hair body and shine shampoo and conditioner for my weave hair. I have no idea what to expect since I have never used this hair or this product line.

Last edited:

Rae81

ok so i got it two weeks ago and i got the my pretty hair is parched moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I like the shampoo and the first time i used the conditioner i mixed it with homey and coconut oil, i let it sit on there and loved it:love:. so yesterday i decided to use it again, i liked the shampoo and this time i decided not to add anything to the conditioner so i can truly see if my hair would like it....:nono: i hated it, it left my hair so tangled and felt like it was stripped. i had such a hard time detangling my hair i was so upset. i could not comb thru my hair even while i was under the water, and when i put another conditioner on there after that i still had a hard time detangling it. it wasnt until i put on my he long term relationship leave in that my hair felt soft and i was able to comb thru it. I love he long term relationship :yep:. But i would NOT recommend the Renpure Organics my pretty hair is parched moisturizing conditioner. This is just my opinon you never know it might work great on your hair just not on mine :ohwell: