PRODUCT REVIEW: Renpure Organics

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I just bought this yesterday, so I'm going to try co-washing with it soon. Not to mention it has behentrimonium methosulfate in it. My hair loves this ingredient.

I hope that this line expands to more scents like the Organix line. I love the smell of the Organix products but they make my hair feel funny after a while due to the cones.

Last edited:

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
I just bought the Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner (red bottle). They are buy one get one free at Rite Aid. I will be doing my hair tonight so I will update when I'm done.

**I am still shocked that I was able to find an organic sulfate free shampoo as well as a cone free conditioner for only $6.99 combined**

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
So here is my update:

This stuff has a faint smell of acetone/nail polish remover to me. The shampoo was good and didn't strip my hair. The conditioner didn't provide enough moisture for me but was okay in regards to detangling. All in all, both products were decent. I will use what I have until its gone but I'm not sure if I will repurchase.

Aveena

Bumping~

I used the My Pretty Hair is Parched shampoo and love it!!!!! I've tried Keracare sulfate free and prefer this brand. I am going to stick with this shampoo.

I haven't tried the conditioner.

bella gee

okk so ive been meaning to try this line for awhile...so i was in cvs today and they were BOGO, so i got 2 bottles (red) Renpure Moisturizing Condish.

just did a co-wash and the slip was amaazzzinnnggg AND my hair felt so soffftt

i used it as a leave-in for a quick braid-n-curl (threw my hair in about 8 braids and set the ends on rollers)....ill be back with a verdict as far how as how it works as a leave-in

but i definitely like it for its detangling/moistuirzing properties ;)

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

rite aid had a big sale previously so i bought them
didn't notice much
guess i will retry

i love anything with good ingredients (i need to look them up tho')

MarieB

I just tried the red bottle shampoo (Fred Meyer/Kroger's has a $3 off coupon for at least another week or so, I think), and I liked it. It seems like every other sulfate-free shampoo I try strips the crap out of my hair, but this one seemed to clean without stripping. I might have to go back for the conditioner...Any BKT'ers tried this line?

Last edited:

greenandchic

:bump:

Any review updates? I remember trying their Leave-In Shine & Seal and it reminded me a lot like Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle.

They also have a keratin treatment. I don't plan on using, but curious if anyone here has.

RainyDaze

Their Amazing Miracle Deep Penetrating Reconstructor is the only conditioner I use now. The consistency is not too thin or thick and it gives great slip. It's great as a daily conditioner and is very compatible w/eco styler gel. I would like to try the Keratin Intense Conditioner, but haven't seen it in stores.

Last edited: