Has anyone gotten any noticeable effect of hair taking fish collagen supplements ?

cornaline

Hi Ladies,

I have been taking neocell fish collagen with HA for a week now and have noticed a strong mnoisturizing effect on my hair: I really dont need to moisturize my hair twice a day as I used to. I have done some research and have found reveiews on the great benefits of collagen on hair growth amnd thickness. I was wondering if anybody has been taking collagen and noted increased growth and thickness ?

soonergirl

I take neo cell Type 1 and 3 collagen. It was a referral from Aggie. Love the effect on my skin. I have been taking for almost a month and notice more effect on my skin. My hair is slightly thickening but could be from the million other things I take. I lheart collagen I will always take this...would love to know the difference between what I take and the fish collagen you are taking from the same company..

cornaline

Re: Has anyone gotten any noticeable effect of hair taking fish collagen supplements

Actually, I have never really understood the difference in term of effect between fish collagene and the other. I know that type I, II and III are supposed to have dofferent effects on different things, but know that type I and III and fish have cosmetic benefits ( which is the reason why I am taking fish collagen). My choice for fish was led by the fact that fish are capsules versus tablets and that you dont have to take as many a day as Type I &III. I saw good reviews for both so just decided to go for the fish collagen. Did Aggie recommended it to you for its benefits on hair ? The way my hair as felt just taking it for a week seems promising... I am in dire nees of some thikening effect...