Has anyone heard of exotic allure fast grow hair vitiamins?

myeducation1st

I was searching for a hair vitiamin that really helps hair growth and I came across exotic allure fast grow vitiamins. Has anyone heard about these vitiamins? Or has anyone recieved results from these vitiamins?

jamaicalovely

Yes, I've heard of this.

There was a thread somewhere with results discussion. I'll see if I can find and update as I find the posts:

1. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=84459&highlight=exotic+allure

2. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=119002&highlight=exotic+allure

Another suggestions do a search on "exotic allure", select "show posts" and you will find many posts from ladies in the Vitamin Challenge who take this vitamin. I would PM those ladies and ask for their comments.

Last edited:

ravenmerlita

I don't use the vitamins but I have the Exotic Allure Accelerate Shampoo with Emu Oil. The shampoo is nice in terms of its ability to clean without stripping. I haven't used it consistently enough to see if it helps with growth.

myeducation1st

Thank You Ladies so much!

This information has really helped me in deciding NOT to get these vitamins and to try the Nioxin Recharging Complex, which has proven results

Forever in Bloom

They made my nails grow like crazy!! I haven't used them long enough to see if they make my hair grow any faster. Anytime my nails start breaking, I start taking :yep:

The company is like 30 minutes from where I live, so I figure if they didn't do what they claimed they would do, I would just take a little field trip over there and speak my mind :grin:

ocean74

I'm taking them now....I like 'em:yep:.

I'm also on the vitamin challenge and I've already started seeing a difference in my hair.

I'll be posting pictures soon.:grin:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm taking them now....I like 'em:yep:.

I'm also on the vitamin challenge and I've already started seeing a difference in my hair.

I'll be posting pictures soon.:grin:

Can't wait to see pics!

These vits didn't work for me, I took them for a few months and my hair's growth didn't speed up at all. Still goin at a snail's pace :ohwell: I recently switched to Ultra NourishHair, but I think they give me headaches :perplexed Sooooo, gotta find something else