What yall mean EXOTIC ALLURE don't work?

ocean74

I know there's quite a few of you that say Exotic Allure don't work or didn't work for you:ohwell:...Well I've been on EA since mid Apr.08, and I can honestly say that I'm getting nice results from em':yep: :grin:.

You may say that's normal growth(see pics), but my hair have NEVER grown this FAST or HEALTHY! I recommend them!

SEE PICS BELOW in my signature:grin:

Jas123

The Star of a Story
I know there's quite a few of you that say Exotic Allure don't work or didn't work for you:ohwell:...Well I've been on EA since mid Apr.08, and I can honestly say that I'm getting nice results from em':yep: :grin:.

You may say that's normal growth(see pics), but my hair have NEVER grown this FAST or HEALTHY! I recommend them!

SEE PICS BELOW in my signature:grin:
I'm glad to hear it's working for you, I've never tried them myself.
How many are you taking & how often & are you taking any other vits??

HeavenlySkies

It says on the bottle you have to take 3 of those horse sized pills a day if she takes more than that I have to give her props after the first one it felt like a hammer was stuck in my throat all day :lachen:

ocean74

I take one 3x per day(morn., afternoon and night).
They don't bother my tummy if I happen to take them on an empty stomach... and my nails and skin is also benefiting from them.:grin:

Btw, I'm not taking any other vits or doing any special regimens to my hair only Exotic Allure.

ocean74

I tried taking them but they are just toooooooo dayum big what's your secret?

My secret? I followed the directions, nothing else(ex. CO wash, MegaTek etc.) because I won't follow through...You say you tried them? How long did you stay on em'? You think they're big vits? My sis is on Nioxin Recharging Complex...Now those are some big vitamins:yep:.

But I guess...I'll update again in December...Deuces:cowgirl: