Has anyone seen this site?

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I've seen it before but I've never searched it in detail. I think it was posted several months back.

crazyabouthair

Great site, I was suprised to see that the shampoo I use on my daughter at the top of the list for shampoos to avoid. That's scary.

Africurly

Yeah, there are some interesting things on this site,it makes me wonder how safe some products are, but they don't list certain brands that I am curious about. I still don't know if this site should take this that seriously. :confused:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
yes ive seen it before. it was mentioned in the off topic or health board a few months ago...
at first, i took it real seriously but i thought to myself, it just seems like they are natural product pushers and most of those natural ptoducts are hard to find and are more expensive...

Last edited:

mahoganee

I took a look at this site and was surprised to see vitamin e as something bad for your hair. I thought that vit e was good for hair,skin, and nails?

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
mahoganee said:
I took a look at this site and was surprised to see vitamin e as something bad for your hair. I thought that vit e was good for hair,skin, and nails?

What I think what they fail to tell folks is what is the threshold amount when a certain chemical becomes hazardous to your health. If you think about it, almost everything is poisonous, even oxygen at a certain percentage.

Edited: Spelling.