Has Anyone Tried Kelp (Iodine) For Hair Growth?

HoneyDew

bump.

I was thinking about trying this. Anyone using this?

Right now I faithfully take my daily vitamin and some MSM, and thought I would add something "green" as a supplement.

lalaland88

i know it has been awhile, but chameleonchick, who back in April asked if anyone was still taking kelp: I've started taking it, I haven't been taking it long enough to see results from it yet (i don't think anyways), but hope to see some more progress.

nysister

Bumping for more Kelp responses.

I'm taking Kelp and Bee Pollen now regularly (as opposed to sporadically) along with my Chlorella. I'll post if there is any significant hair growth.

Aggie

I started taking kelp supplements in August this year and so far I can attest to it's ability to help me lose weight and my hair does appear thicker. I believe it is growing in faster as well. As a matter of fact, in August my hair was just touching my shoulder and now I am 2" from APL, which is a lot fastergrowth than before I did my BC in April this year.

I will keep a closer eye out for my hair's length in the next 3 months, but for now, losing the weight faster and easier is a big plus for me. My skin is super smooth and I my immunity to colds and flus seem to be a 100% better too. I have been around a lot of sick people in September and October and I did not get sick at all. I was so sure I would have gotten ill too but I didn't.

I will take short breaks with it however so my system doesn't become to accustomed to it. Or I'll look into getting some NOW brand kelp powder to sprinkle over my food:yep:.

nc cutie

I recently remembered this little jewel!I have been taking it for thyroid health but my mom says I look smaller.I went to an event yesterday and all eyes were on me! My skin is glowing.I have a curly sew in so I am not sure about my hair. I'll keep you posted.

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
I have kelp at home but am not using it for anything. I've often heard it's good for the hair.