Has anyone tried "Salon Finish" product line

achangedlife

I found the foam wrap at sally's and I really like it. It smooths my newgrowths well when I do my rollerset. I can't really find any reviews on their products and they don't seem to be easy to find either. The foam wrap is the only thing sally carries. I've already placed an order for the shampoo, conditioner, hairdressing cream and the firm hold gel (I know, I'm terrible), but I would like to know if anyone else has tried them.

I'm also interested in their no base relaxer system. It's a time release relaxer and supposedly the relaxer only softens your hair for the first 7-8 minutes to give you time to apply it to the hold head. By then you should be ready to smooth it out and that's when it really starts to relax the hair and by the time you're done smoothing (about 18 minutes total for application and smoothing) the hair should be straight. This would be nice for me cause it takes me so long to apply my relaxer, it's nice to think that one side of my hair is not being over processed while I'm still smoothing out the other side.

Their website seems to be the only place you can buy the relaxer and I'm thinking they probably only sell to licensed stylists, I'll have to call them to find out. Their website is salonfinish.com if anyone want to check them out.

Nefertiti0906

That's funny I was just searching the forum for reviews on their products. My stylist used the foam wrap lotion on my hair yesterday and I like it.

Sorry, I don't know anything else about it.

CurlyGirl1996

I found the foam wrap at sally's and I really like it. It smooths my newgrowths well when I do my rollerset. I can't really find any reviews on their products and they don't seem to be easy to find either. The foam wrap is the only thing sally carries. I've already placed an order for the shampoo, conditioner, hairdressing cream and the firm hold gel (I know, I'm terrible), but I would like to know if anyone else has tried them.

I'm also interested in their no base relaxer system. It's a time release relaxer and supposedly the relaxer only softens your hair for the first 7-8 minutes to give you time to apply it to the hold head. By then you should be ready to smooth it out and that's when it really starts to relax the hair and by the time you're done smoothing (about 18 minutes total for application and smoothing) the hair should be straight. This would be nice for me cause it takes me so long to apply my relaxer, it's nice to think that one side of my hair is not being over processed while I'm still smoothing out the other side.

Their website seems to be the only place you can buy the relaxer and I'm thinking they probably only sell to licensed stylists, I'll have to call them to find out. Their website is salonfinish.com if anyone want to check them out.

When I lived in Atlanta my hairstylist used salon finish, actually she was one of the developers of the product. She used the lye relaxer on my hair and I (and my hair) really liked it. I use the foam sometimes now. I hope this bit of info. helped.

achangedlife

Thanks for the reply. When I get my products I'll post a review. I do get a nice, soft rollerset when I use the foam, that's usually a challenge for me at 8 weeks post touch up. Anyone else?

Last edited: