Has anyone tried the Lucky Mag regimen for "sexy-casual curls"?

Xcellence2

They have a black woman featured on the page and the product suggestions seem okay. Plus the article references African American hair. Just wanted to see if anyone had tried these products together or individually before my pj-ism kicked in.

The mag suggests using Infusium 23 Moisturologie Shampoo and Paul Mitchell Super Strong Treatment as the shampoo/conditioner combo.

For the leave in treatment - Redken Fresh Curls Curl Refiner Leave In Anti-Frizz detangler mixed with the Ellin Lavar Nourish Oil.

To control the style, the mag suggests Nexxus Exxtra Gel and Dove Advanced Care Anti-Frizz Finishing Cream.

Has anyone tried these products?

glamazon386

Well if that's what it is, if your hair is relaxed bone straight no product you put on it is going to make it wave or curl up. You might have to do a braid out or twist out. If you're texlaxed it might work.

LawyerBarbie07

Xcellence I went stalking your fotki (BEAUTIFUL hair girl), and in one picture you mention dream curls using Traceys method...whats that? I would love to try it

Xcellence2

Thank you Lawyerbarbie. I have not updated it in awhile but I will post new pics hopefully sometime this week. I will hunt through my threads to see if I can find tracey's method.

MissScarlett

Xcellence2 said:
They have a black woman featured on the page and the product suggestions seem okay. Plus the article references African American hair. Just wanted to see if anyone had tried these products together or individually before my pj-ism kicked in.

The mag suggests using Infusium 23 Moisturologie Shampoo and Paul Mitchell Super Strong Treatment as the shampoo/conditioner combo.

For the leave in treatment - Redken Fresh Curls Curl Refiner Leave In Anti-Frizz detangler mixed with the Ellin Lavar Nourish Oil.

To control the style, the mag suggests Nexxus Exxtra Gel and Dove Advanced Care Anti-Frizz Finishing Cream.

Has anyone tried these products?
\

I've used these products but not in the order/combination that they suggest. I LOVE Infusium. I use leave-in and have been using that faithfully for years. For a leave in, I use the RedKen Fresh curls AND Anti snap leave in along with infusium. I use tigi bed head products or garnier fructris for serums/finishing for my curly styles.

I might try this combo of products though.

I saw this in Lucky mag, I subscribe to them and love the mag.