Has anyone tried the WEN hair care line?

blasianbeauty

I saw the infomercial last night, and it looks pretty good. I also believe that since Gunthy Renker endorsed this product, it's GOT to be good! So has anyone tried it yet?

msa

Yup!! Lot's of people (januarynoir, coffee, charmtresse just to name a few). I'll bump the thread for you.

I tried it and I really really like it! It's perfect for cowashing cuz it actually cleanses your scalp and hair and moisturizes at the same time.

blasianbeauty

Yup!! Lot's of people (januarynoir, coffee, charmtresse just to name a few). I'll bump the thread for you.

I tried it and I really really like it! It's perfect for cowashing cuz it actually cleanses your scalp and hair and moisturizes at the same time.
Sweeeet!! Thanks, I didn't know there was a thread on this already. I'm glad to hear good stuff - so far. :ninja:

Missi

I want to use it: find a way to incorporate it into my regimen: i might use the cleansing conditioner as a natural leave-in and the tea-tree as a prepoo as well.

Aggie

Subscribing because I want to try this too. I wonder which fragrances are the better ones. Anyone?

QT

Subscribing because I want to try this too. I wonder which fragrances are the better ones. Anyone?

Same here I want to buy this in the near furture..... However, I'm giving myself 1 week to calm my buyers hype :yep:.

msa

I have the fig, lavender, and tea tree. I've only used fig so far but they all smell good. The fig didn't leave a scent on my hair after I washed it out, which was fine for me because I like the smell of my leave-in.

The fig kind of smelled like cherry cough syrup at first but once it was on my hair I actually liked it and it didn't really smell like cherry anymore.
I know smell is important but I think people go more by which one was formulated better for their hair for example, the fig is supposed to be best for coarse, kinky, curly hair because it's ultramoisturizing.

I would check the other Wen thread because there are lots of responses from the long-time Wen users.

MissRissa

there are like 3 threads on this that have been started in the last month.

i'll be back later to see if i can post the links if no one feels like searching.