Has anyone tried this flat iron yet?

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I did a search under "kyoseki" and "kioseki", but nothing came up. But anywhoo, I watched an infomercial this morning about a flat iron called the Kyoseki Styler or K Styler. It's supposed to be a 100% ceramic plated iron w/ far infrared heat, so it produces even heat all the way through. It claims to give you hair shine and keep it from reverting in humid weather. It also claims to straighten out even the coarsest and toughest hair. Just wondering if anyone has tried it yet or seen the infomercial?

d-rock

I think I read about this flat iron on here a while back. I bought a flat iron from Target with the same features that did an ok job. My hair was really trying to curl in the Maryland humidity yesterday, but it wasn't too too bad. I tried a Maxglide straightener last night that was awesome. I'm all natural 4b and it did great even with the fog outside this morning my hair is still straighter than it was using the other iron. I recommend a Maxiglide if you're going to invest in a good flat iron.