HAS ANYONE USED CURVE's CURLY MERINGUE?

Tawana

HAS ANYONE USED CURVE\'s CURLY MERINGUE?

MISS JESSIE'S CURLY MERINGUE™:
Boosts Limp and Droopy Curls...
A splendid hi-gloss, lightweight formula with a 1/2 shot of hold factor to BOOST your limp and droopy Curls, Kinks & Waves. CURLY MERINGUE™ is recommended for thin / fine textures that need a BOOST. Excellent for a Stunning Twist & Braid Out, Spiral Rod Set, Fingerstyling, 2 Strand Twist, Curly Weaves and more!!
Has anyone used it for 2-strand twist or twist outs?
Da*m! I gotta stop this, ya'll! There seriously needs to be a support group for product junkiness!

I'm natural (4a/b)

Armyqt

Re: HAS ANYONE USED CURVE\'s CURLY MERINGUE?

I just received this the other day and used it on my daughter's naturals. I used it to redo her 5 ponytails and I like it alot. it made her her lay smooth and elongated it. I usually do her hair everyday becuase of frizz, but today is day three and she's still looking good. I must mention that it wsn't used on freshly washed hair though. Her hair already had Sta Sof Fro and breakfree in it I'll try it this weekend on freshly washed hair.

Tawana

Darn it! I wish you had said it was awful!
Is it very moisturizing? Let me know how it goes this weekend!!

Armyqt

Yes, it was very moisturizing. I'll keep you updated.

Tawana

Okay...I just stalked your album, again! Gorgeous!
Syoulee1, how long have you been natural?

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
Tawana said:
Armyqt,

Was shipping fast when you ordered it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I ordered last Firday and received it Wednesday. Monday was a holiday, so I'd say shipping is pretty quick.

GodMadeMePretty

I hate ya'll.
****Clicking over in another window to order from Curve for daughter's natural.*******

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
GodMadeMePretty said:
I hate ya'll.
****Clicking over in another window to order from Curve for daughter's natural.*******

[/ QUOTE ]

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
syoulee1 said:
Armyqt...
can you please post the ingredients?

[/ QUOTE ]

Purified water, carbomer, pvp, vp/va copolymer, vegetebale glycerin, triethanolamine, wheatgerm oil, lemongrass extract, sodium hydoxymethylglyclycinate, tetrasodium, edta, FD+C Yellow#5, fragrance.

syoulee1

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
syoulee1 said:
Armyqt...
can you please post the ingredients?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Ma'am!

Purified water, carbomer, pvp, vp/va copolymer, vegetebale glycerin, triethanolamine, wheatgerm oil, lemongrass extract, sodium hydoxymethylglyclycinate, tetrasodium, edta, FD+C Yellow#5, fragrance.

[/ QUOTE ]

syoulee1

[ QUOTE ]
Tawana said:
Okay...I just stalked your album, again! Gorgeous!
Syoulee1, how long have you been natural?

[/ QUOTE ]

aww, thanks Tawana. I will be celebrating my 3rd year of living the naptural life in April

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

Your hair is gorgeous, Syoulee1! Where did you get your Bubble Up? I tried last year and couldn't order from the afroworld website. When I called the # was disconnected.

syoulee1

I ordered it from Afroworld, and that was over a year ago. I tried to order it from the website too but something was wrong with it, so I ended up calling 314-869-4222 or they have another #.. 1-800-325-8067.

Do you remember what # you called?

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

I didn't realize they had so many numbers.
I don't know which one I called last year... I just went the site and called 800.228.9424. I was able to place an order. I'm hoping this will be a cheaper alternative to the Curve Curly Pudding. Thanks!

Armyqt

What exactly is this bubble up? Is it comparable to the curve stuff? Syoulee can you please list their ingredients? TIA

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

I first heard about Bubble Up on naturallycurly.com. They were using it as a cheaper and easier to purchase alternative to BBD Glass. I've never used either one, so I don't know if it's true or not. But Curly Pudding is supposed to be Curve's version of Glass, soo...

uhsistah

has anybody been to curve to pick up this product?

i'm in nyc and i really don't want to order it. can anyone tell me where the salon is located?

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

The little one is the beautiful Jayne Kennedy with an afro!
The larger one is two little girls from the book "Kids Talk Hair".

I idolized Jayne Kennedy when I was a little girl!