has anyone used these relaxers?

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
okay i need a touch-up mainly because my hair is getting thicker had we type ( lol ) but its pretty thivk and my aunt suggested that i get a touch up three week ago, but i was only 3 weeks post. so i waited my normal 6 weeks. okay i have to switch relaxers, ( again ). so which one is the best?

pink luster's smooth touch

soft and beautiful

tcb

olive oil

motions
or african gold.? note i use no-lye relaxers thanks
oh yea and what about profectiv?

alona

I tried tcb, I didn't like it. It dried my hair out really bad regardless of what I did to moisturize. I tried pcj adult formula and my hair grew like wildfire.
hth

carrie

I only perm the front of my hair straight to blen with my weave right now. I used TCB this last time. It seems to be OK. I've used soft and beautiful as well, but I think the Super was WAY too strong for my hair. But that was before I knew anything about proper hair care.

lonei

I use ORS Olive Oil which is great but it only allows 20 mins max thus I relax the front first, wash it out and then relax the back.

renee_n_3000

I've been using Soft and Beautiful No-Lye Regular Strength for at least ten years and am very happy with it. It has two packets of a protective solution that you apply all over your hair before relaxing to prevent overprocessing and damage if you happen to overlap slightly. The rinse-out conditioner and leave-in conditioner in the kit are great. The rinse-out one is formulated to remove calcium deposits that may be left from the relaxer.

The gloves are excellent, too. They are made of a strong material and fit snugly. That is important to me because I've applied a couple of other brands of relaxers for people and their gloves were huge and made of a thin, flimsy plastic which made them awkward to use.

It also comes with a packet of creme moisturizer that has a lovely peach scent, but I don't use that because it feels too heavy on my hair. My mother likes it on her hair, though. The rinse-out conditioner has the same nice scent.

blue_flower

I used Motions Mild with oil before and I didn't really like the results. Then I used Motions Mild and I like the results. I was wondering about Motions' childrens relaxers and if they were different than the adult relaxers.

whosthatgurl

since this thing decides i can't edit anymore. i've come to either one of these. i still need yall's help on deciding which one. though. i had forgot to put pcj.
so my top 4
pcj
pink lusters smooth touch
olive oil
and profectiv

AnjelLuvs

I would pick the ORS olive oil joint, I read the ingredients and has some really nice oils in it, but I dont use it so........

chocolate01

[ QUOTE ]
renee_n_3000 said:
I've been using Soft and Beautiful No-Lye Regular Strength for at least ten years and am very happy with it. It has two packets of a protective solution that you apply all over your hair before relaxing to prevent overprocessing and damage if you happen to overlap slightly. The rinse-out conditioner and leave-in conditioner in the kit are great. The rinse-out one is formulated to remove calcium deposits that may be left from the relaxer.

The gloves are excellent, too. They are made of a strong material and fit snugly. That is important to me because I've applied a couple of other brands of relaxers for people and their gloves were huge and made of a thin, flimsy plastic which made them awkward to use.

It also comes with a packet of creme moisturizer that has a lovely peach scent, but I don't use that because it feels too heavy on my hair. My mother likes it on her hair, though. The rinse-out conditioner has the same nice scent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Co-signing on everything renee said.

whosthatgurl

oh how am i confused lol, but i do appreciate yall helping me. still taking suggestions, because i haven't been to the hair store yet. lol