Has anyone used this from sally's??

4mia

i saw this in sally's and it sparked my interest. But I had to check with you all first.

One 'n Only Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing Conditioner

http://www.sallybeauty.com/keratin-conditioner/SBS-539212,default,pd.html#reviews

• Protects against heat during thermal styling
  • Improves texture and condition of hair
  • Restores vibrancy enhancing shine and smoothness
  • Formulated for chemically or color treated hair
Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing Hair Care by One 'n Only is formulated to keep hair smooth, shiny, and nourished. This high-performance professional line helps restore hair's natural keratin that may be lost or damaged during toutine styling and chemical or color treatments.

Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing Conditioner features hydrating properties leave hair renewed and restored with youthful radiance. Prevents breakage and adds renewed strength. Protects hair against heat during thermal styling and keeps hair smooth and shiny.Natural keratin protects hair from structural damage, strengthens and revitalizes damaged, stressed hair. Keratin is the primary protein of the hair. Damage to proteins within the cuticle cortex of the hair fiber is caused by external factors-UV light, environmental radicals, chemical services and styling.

Brazilian Tech Keratin Conditioner also helps prevent and protect against associated damage by restored the proteins necessary for healthy looking hair. Hydrating properties restore vibrancy and shine.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methyleugenyl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Honey (Mel, Miel), Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Lecithin, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Ceteth-2, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 -Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Limonene, Coumarin

4mia

I understand that, aphogee 2 min isnt helping with my postpartum shedding so im trying to find a replacement protein.

actually I think I like the ingred in their other product better, apparently with the conditioner you can use daily but the treatment you use weekly or biweekly

One 'n Only Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing Treatment

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Honey (Mel, Miel), DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 -Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol

Dak

Made me wonder if Sally's came up with a shampoo to go with it, they did, and the first ingredient it Sodium Laureth Sulfate. So, not a good match for those with BKT.

4mia

What about those without? I'm wondering if this is a mild treatment meant to be used for damaged hair

Dove56

Hey ladies,

There's a salon in Oregon that specializes in BKT's and they have good before and after photos. I found their link on Facebook and read that they prefer to use Global Keratin 4%.

I had EXCELLENT results with Global Keratin 2% but the fumes were very strong. In retrospect, since that was my first treatment (I did it myself) I think I used WAY too much and that caused strong fumes. I am going to give Global 2% another shot next weekend on my 1 year BKT anniversity (4/17).

Here's the Facebook link of the brands the salon uses and prefers:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47010564510#!/topic.php?uid=47010564510&topic=12259

www.unsprung.net

chikachic817

bumping... Is this good to use the week before a relaxer or as the mid protein step before neutralizing? I never noticed a difference with the Aphogee 2 min, so I want to see if this would be a good replacement.

Coffee

I've used it and was pleasantly surprised by it. My hair was easier to comb though and felt so smooth & healthy. I would purchased more in a heart beat :yep:.