Has Anyone Worn A Lace Front Wig Cut Into A Short Hairstyle

shoediva2006

I was wondering if anyone has ever worn a lace front wig that was cut into a short hair style. I really want to cut my hair ito a short style for the summer but I don't want to relax ( I'm transitiong to natural). Wearing a qucik weave crossed my mind but I don't want to deal with all all of that gule. Plus I wanted the look of a ntural hairline.

I want to know what are the pros and cons?

Where can I find one that looks believable without breaking the bank?

I also would aeppricate any pics that can show me what I should expect.

If I'm being unrealistic please let me know also.

I have included pictures of what I want to achive.

I want to curl it up and make in funky like Monica's hair (minus the red) when I go out.

But I want to wear it flat ironed like Rihanna's for work.

Last edited:

robot.

i was wondering the same - thinking about getting a weave or LF.
hope someone chimes in soon.

shoediva2006

I thought about the BSS wigs but I wanted something that I could curl and style myself. Plus I wanted the look of a natural hairline and part. Thanks for the link. She does make nice wigs. I saw she makes custom wigs maybe I can see if she make me a custom piece with a lace frontal. Thanks again. :grin:

Last edited:

shoediva2006

I havent seen it but this is exactly what I want

Ok great I'm not the only one interested. I contacted wiggialicous about a custom piece. I will let you know what I find. Love your hair in your siggy and avatar BTW. Your one more person that's going keep me motivated to go natural.

Last edited:

sydwrites

I honestly go to BHM for everything lace front concerned, but I believe its possible. Matter of fact, I think I remember seeing a pic of Rihanna with a sliding wig when she first "cut" her hair, I guess she wanted to try out the look first. You would have to make sure the wig fit really well, custom unless you find a supplier with a stock really close to your measurements. Also make sure the density is not too full, you wont be able to do too many of the thinning techniques on the nape area if not. My LFW is like 10 inches layered, but I was considering a shorter look for the summer myself.

shoediva2006

I contacted wiggalicious and she will charged $240 with free shipping for a wig with a lace frontal . I thought this was a really good deal for a wig that will be cut and styled. I won't be able to purchase until end of April or beginning of May. I will post pics once I get. Thanks to everyone for that contributed to this thread this with advice and tips.

Last edited: