Has Ayurveda methods/products changed your hair texture?

JustKiya

I was using henna every month, now switching to every 6 weeks as I add more ayurvedics to my reggie....

LaShanne

My texture started changing too. But it was like my relaxer reverted in the different places all over my head, some areas towards the top strands, middle strands and lower strands. I thought it was because I did an overnite pre-poo with silicon mix (check my fotki journals). This is good to know.

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
These powder aren't a joke. I used to henna my hair every week(why? because I was obviously bored) and my hair got straighter and straighter. My natural hair started to look like an underprocessed relaxer..so I stopped.

I recently started using henna again but once a month and slowly and surely my hair is starting to loosen again.

Kurlee

Im a natural and henna took the curl out of my hair and made it a puffy straight texture. Its hard to describe, but it didn't feel like how my hiar is normally. Granted it feels stronger, but styling has become a big issue. I am not transitioning. i love amla though, no complaints there:yep: