Has my hair grown?!?!

lizzyb168

I've been monitoring my progress from september 09 - october 30th (now) and i dont know if my hair has grown?!

If you look at my avator below, i think it looks like it has, but im not sure?!

Help me out please guys?!

:newbie:

btw, im 5 months post. Im hoping i can go a year plus!

Last edited:
It's grown in length.... but it has taken off in thickness. I'll take the thickness any day... the length will come.

well, atleast i know now that it looks like its atleast grown. Ive got this thing where one side of the my hair grows super super fast, and the other...... well!!! Its so annoying.

Your hair has grown and it has definately gotten thicker, make sure you are protecting those ends to retain the length you are getting. Some pple see thickness b4 length.

It looks like it to me but the positioning of your head appears slightly different on the most recent pic.

Your hair has grown and it has definately gotten thicker, make sure you are protecting those ends to retain the length you are getting. Some pple see thickness b4 length.

For the whole month of october, moisturing my hair was literrally like the only thing i did. I didnt put any heat on it either for october, which is why i think my hair has got thicker.
I plan to only straighten my hair once a month, just to check progress and hide it for the rest of the time.

Thanks for the responses and advice everyone! :grouphug3:

well, atleast i know now that it looks like its atleast grown. Ive got this thing where one side of the my hair grows super super fast, and the other...... well!!! Its so annoying.[/QUOT

Looks like it has grown and is thicker. My hair grows thicker and faster on the right side, so I used growth aids on the left side for months and they are pretty much even now.

Looks like it has grown and is thicker. My hair grows thicker and faster on the right side, so I used growth aids on the left side for months and they are pretty much even now.

I think i am going to do the same thing and pay extra attention to the right side of my head. I might start to massage it and put castor oil only on that side. I dont know what else i should do.

Yeah, it has. Don't expect to notice the different from one month to the next. Hair creeps. It gets slightly longer (and I do mean slightly) each and every day. But the time, you've got that 1/2 inch, it isn't even noticeable.

It has grown....I think doing length checks are easier if you put space in between checks, like 10-12 weeks. You'll drive yourself nuts trying to check and see progress at 6-8 weeks (believe me, I speak from experience. They JUST released me from the Sanitarium for the Hair Obsessed...:spinning::drunk::look:).

Last edited:
from september to october (especially oct) was the first time i actually took care of my hair religously every day, so i did just want to see if there was any progress to see if my methods were working. I probably wont do another check until the end of the december, unless there is unbelievable growth, which means i will post before.

from september to october (especially oct) was the first time i actually took care of my hair religously every day, so i did just want to see if there was any progress to see if my methods were working. I probably wont do another check until the end of the december, unless there is unbelievable growth, which means i will post before.

Stick with what works for you, and I think you'll have a nice surprise come January-February:yep: HHG!

Back