Has the ingredients changed in Chi Silk Infusion?

Course24

Chime in LHCF scientists:

In the last few days I reordered a bottle of Chi Silk Infusion since I used up the last bottle. I looked on the back of the bottles to compare and saw a few changes in the ingredients and wanted to know if the product will be just as good as before:

Here's the list of ingredients of last bottle:
Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, C12-15 alkyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolysed Silk, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Boron Nitride Powder.

Here's the current bottle's list of ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Linalool, Geraniol, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100) 80-5563-A.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Not sure but that last time i purchased the Keratin Mist I returned it cause it smelled funny and felt different on my hair.

Course24

Not sure but that last time i purchased the Keratin Mist I returned it cause it smelled funny and felt different on my hair.

Sorry to hear that.
I have & use the Chi Keratin Mist & only use it from time to time now because I don't notice a benefit of using on my hair. It seems rather drying to me.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Sorry to hear that.
I have & use the Chi Keratin Mist & only use it from time to time now because I don't notice a benefit of using on my hair. It seems rather drying to me.

I used it as a leave in, detangler and to refresh a 3 day old ponytail or braids (I would lightly spray my hair before combing). I loved that stuff, it left my hair so soft but strong.

Angelinhell

Chime in LHCF scientists:

In the last few days I reordered a bottle of Chi Silk Infusion since I used up the last bottle. I looked on the back of the bottles to compare and saw a few changes in the ingredients and wanted to know if the product will be just as good as before:

Here's the list of ingredients of last bottle:
Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, C12-15 alkyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolysed Silk, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Boron Nitride Powder.

Here's the current bottle's list of ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Coumarin, Linalool, Geraniol, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100) 80-5563-A.

I'm not sure what they did, but it's not working the same for me. My 6oz bottle has the second ingredient list and it sucks! I wish I could find a bottle with the first ingredient list. I think the secret to that one is the ethyl ester of hydrolyzed silk. This company is sooooo shady for doing that. Pulling the switch after building a good reputation

crazytrish75

Hmmm:scratchch...seems to have alot more protein and cones in it....I am using up a bottle of the old formula still...