Have y'all seen 23 minutes in hell??

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

Thanks for sharing this...

Thank God for the Blood of Jesus, which has 'us' Fireproof.

It's interesting how he shared that if he had gone there 'as a Christian' then he would have had hope. He had to be there as a person without hope to experience the full torment.

This is another very interesting point... that the 'demon' he saw was huge and that it 'hated' us. The word 'hate' is so profound in relation to this; for satan truly has a passionate, penetrating, destructive hate for God's creation.

Last edited:

mieshashair

Thanks for sharing this...

Thank God for the Blood of Jesus, which has 'us' Fireproof.

It's interesting how he shared that if he had gone there 'as a Christian' then he would have had hope. He had to be there as a person without hope to experience the full torment.

This is another very interesting point... that the 'demon' he saw was huge and that it 'hated' us. The word 'hate' is so profound in relation to this; for satan truly has a passionate, penetrating, destructive hate for God's creation.

I know!!! The whole thing really gave me a vivid interpretation of what hell is like and how I hv to make sure myself and this around me r aware that it is a real place that nobody should want to go to. Thank u for looking at it! I posted this last night it was so interesting me how I posted this and 1 person responds but I hv other post that are filled with responses. in fact I accidentally put it in the wrong place and a couple of ladies were upset!!! I'm like wow this is good vital information too! But I'm glad u enjoyed it God Bless

Esthi777

^^^thank you for this OP! My DH and I watched the entire thing. I am so blessed that I know I don't have to endure that because of my Redeemer! I am going to share this link with others. I'm actually thinking about posting this on my FB.

proverbs31woman

Thanks for posting this Miesha! I know a lot of people want to ignore the reality of hell and not have to worry about it in this world, but it's far better to be scared straight in this world than spend all of eternity in torment. Thank God for Jesus! For those who watch this video and do questions their salvation from hell, just turn to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I know!!! The whole thing really gave me a vivid interpretation of what hell is like and how I hv to make sure myself and this around me r aware that it is a real place that nobody should want to go to. Thank u for looking at it! I posted this last night it was so interesting me how I posted this and 1 person responds but I hv other post that are filled with responses. in fact I accidentally put it in the wrong place and a couple of ladies were upset!!! I'm like wow this is good vital information too! But I'm glad u enjoyed it God Bless

:wave:

Hi Angel and :welcome3: to the Forum.

Trust me, a lack of responses doesn't mean lack of interest. Many are reading and are being affected.

As for those who become 'upset' by sujects such as this, that's because of 'fear'. But hell is still a reality that has to be acknowledged but it can also be 'avoided' by receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as one's Saviour.

Bottomline... This is a very important post. Keep them coming. :up:

God bless you.

Rainbow Dash

Thanks for posting. Ive seen this before. I want to stay close to Christ Jesus. If you look around, many are giving heed to deception and doctrines of demons. I pray often that God would allow me to see any error in my life. I dont want to miss the kingdom. I encorage you ladies to stay close in worship, prayer, and the Word. Teach others as well, the enemy wants to take as many as he can to hell. Dont let persecution shut your mouth, we are about the Father's business.

blazingthru

I do want to know where in the bible it says the Angels had sex/relations with Women?
http://www.helltruth.com