Have you ever heard of Herbal Tame Natural Hair Relaxer???

:lachen::lachen:I just finished looking through the catalog. They have some cute half wigs but that ad does look a bit suspect. Perhaps someone tried it or at least knows the ingredients.

Oh my goodness I used to always have the catalogue for Gold Medal products back int he 90's I used to use the Power Gro range from what I remember, the ingredients were pretty good. I don't know about the Herbal Tame though.

I still get their catalog, the only thing I purchase regularly are the hair vitamins, which I'm actually about to restock on....I've never been brave enough to test the herbal tame stuff....I wish I knew someone who's tried it though...I've been skeptical...do you guys remember Rio hair products...:burn:!!

Oh my goodness I used to always have the catalogue for Gold Medal products back int he 90's I used to use the Power Gro range from what I remember, the ingredients were pretty good. I don't know about the Herbal Tame though.

Yippee I know one of my LHCF sistas must have dabble in this company's products. Do remember wat the ingredients were LondonDiva?
To be honest, they have some really interesting hair products in that Gold Medal catalog but they really need to list the ingredients. If they did I would jump all over page 5- Head Strong Revital. HAir Treatment.

Last edited:
I wouldnt do it!:nono:
I never used RIO, but i had a REALLY bad experience with African Wonders Naturalaxer (and the woman who created it had press releases on the internet and even won awards).

Back