Have you seen this newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finewine

that's standard operating procedure over in Off Topic. guess the hair board must be hot now:lachen:

:lachen:the hair board has been my spot since they turned off the rating system...i don't know what's good in OT. There's always entertainment here.

the only thing that'll make this night better is a new youtube video. Anyone brave enough to post one?:lachen::lachen:

Finally Free

Girl, I know!:lachen: I just wanna read first hand how people responded to .5 cup of 100% sulfur and very little of anything else. I know we love our growth aids, but dang...the proportions just don't add up.

I leave for 2 days to study, and miss the thread of the year!:lachen::lachen:

I'm over here sniffling myself:ohwell:; hopefully it'll leave soon.

Good Thang U Did!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

cocosweet

Girl, I know!:lachen: I just wanna read first hand how people responded to .5 cup of 100% sulfur and very little of anything else. I know we love our growth aids, but dang...the proportions just don't add up.

I leave for 2 days to study, and miss the thread of the year!
:lachen::lachen:

I'm over here sniffling myself:ohwell:; hopefully it'll leave soon.
I'm going to have to start printing copies of controversial threads to scan for folks. Provided I don't miss the thread my darn self!

msa

:lachen:the hair board has been my spot since they turned off the rating system...i don't know what's good in OT. There's always entertainment here.

the only thing that'll make this night better is a new youtube video. Anyone brave enough to post one?:lachen::lachen:

oh how I miss the rating system...some people need one star

Finewine

oh how I miss the rating system...some people need one star

:lachen:we really need it back. It's too much effort to go through threads. With the rating, I knew 3 stars and lots of votes=drama; 1 star and lots of votes= OP getting ripped a new one. :rofl:

1 star threads were my guilty pleasure. :look:

Finally Free

Don't have a good video, but I have a photo of
a rat baked in a bun if you're interested from
another thread.:blush::lachen:

Last edited:

cocosweet

:dighole:

ok!!! I guess I got weary with the flack some of us got for that mess! But I'm cool now! again!

the trip was the being horrible to the 'deaf' girl thing to me

it got like ugh!

anway thats over, first I was like heyell no with her apology! now I just kinda feel sorry or bad for her .....I DONT KNOW

dang it,she been yankin so many of us all over the place like crazy, like the whole dang board, I think that part still kinda makes me mad

I dont wanna feel nothing kinda at all:wallbash:
Deaf...blind....fingers broke in half...if she can make keystrokes, don't spare your wrath. Angst is equal opportunity!

Finewine

:dighole:

anway thats over, first I was like heyell no with her apology! now I just kinda feel sorry or bad for her .....I DONT KNOW

I dont wanna feel nothing kinda at all:wallbash:

I'm glad you're forgiving her...the apology seemed heartfelt. Doesn't change the fact that what she did was deceptive, nor does it stop me from laughing...b/c the situation is too funny. :lachen:

Don't have a good video, but I have a photo of
a rat baked in a bun if you're interested from
another thread.:blush::lachen:

:blush::nono:gross! I'm glad I'm not eating!!!:lick::lachen:

Finewine

u seen them vids in O/T?

LORD LORD LORD!!!

nah I aint even brave enough LOL

nope. what vids? i might be brave enough...if it's not the scary movie links. My light is still on from watching Saw V the other night. The economy is too bad for all this extra power usage. :lachen:

cocosweet

nope. what vids? i might be brave enough...if it's not the scary movie links. My light is still on from watching Saw V the other night. The economy is too bad for all this extra power usage. :lachen:
I think there were some posted in the youknowyoudead***wrong.com thread that are scary in their own right. Not Saw kind of scary, but scary nonetheless.

msa

I think there were some posted in the youknowyoudead***wrong.com thread that are scary in their own right. Not Saw kind of scary, but scary nonetheless.

that website is hilarious...and scary...but that's what causes it to be soooooo hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.