Having hair fun at work o_O

Mz.MoMo5235

So I was at work today, super bored. For once I actually had all my work done instead of procrastinating lol

Now I'm not sure what happened but a few of my co-workers and I started talking about weaves. I then mentioned something about LF just in passing when all the girls stopped me and asked what a LF was. Now all the girls I was speaking to were Mexican and white, so they really had no clue.

I then figured the best way to explain it was to bring up Beyonce and a few other celebs and they were all in shock. I explained how the lace works and why and hair line stuff and the glue and blah blah blah. I also pulled up pix on google to show them.

Well I'm not sure why, but I thought it would be hilarious to tell them my hair is a LF. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: I went on and on about how my hair is underneath and how I apply the wig and the whole 9 yards lol. Mind you, I've never worn a LF in my life and the only thing I know about the application process is what I've read here and BHM :lol:

I was showing them the hair line saying "See, cant you see the lace?"

They were like "Are you serious? I would have never known! It looks so real!"

Others were saying "I think you're lying. Are you B.S'ing us?"

At the end of the day, I never did clarify whether I was a lie or not. But OMG it was soooo funny!!!

Now I know a lot of us tend to get mad when we get weave checked... But once, just once, go along with it. Its hella entertaining lol :lachen::lachen:

Sorry there was nothing of importance in this post. I just figured I'd share lol

Lmao I dont know if I would do that, but I would be rollin on the floor if they actually believed me :lachen:

You: See look guys I'm wearing a lacefront, I've been wearing one all along!!

Coworkers: Oh forreal? Wow! Couldve fooled me, where can I get one like that? I want one!

You: *Giving them the Bert Stare*:lachen:
Bert_snaps.gif

Back